Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fusion on 4c hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lolu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lolu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fusion on 4c hair?
    Posted: January 21 2015 at 3:05am
Hi,
I have recently found out about fusion and would like to try something new.
From what I've seen on the internet and youtube it seems natural looking and feeling as well as non damaging. I am thinking specifically hot fusion as I read some bad things about micro links.

I am thinking about 28" straight hair as I have had that length before and it looked good on me. Would there be any problems with hair that long?

I talked to some of the hair salons in my area and they were not much help, all I got was from one saying to get the hair in my or close to my texture which I think the one I found is .
Or since I'm not willing to relax, to straighten it twice a week with heat. 

The only problem I have with that is if that much heat so often would damage or permanently change my hair even with a heat protector.

A few questions
How can it be done on 4c hair? How would the hairline would be covered? How long would it last on my type of hair? I know this is a far cry but are there any natural ways of relaxing? Or should I just get rid of the idea?

Edited by gbruenning - January 21 2015 at 8:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic