Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:44pm
On some people i think that their hair really makes them or breaks them. My sister-in-law had hair almost to her waist, it was nice and thick , all in all really beautiful hair. Next time i saw her, she had cut it to her shoulders in some kind of funky layered cut. With the short cut, it really brought out the fact that her nose was big and her eyes bugged out. I never noticed it before, but she was really unattractive. Then on the other hand, a friend of mine had really long hair and she had it cut a little below her ears and vavoom, she looked like a movie star! i never realized what great features she had. I guess what I'm trying to say, is whether you have long hair or short it doesn't matter as long as it flatters you.
Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:47pm
> I agree with you. When you cut or grow your hair, you must find a style that is appropriate for your face. Don't get green hair if you are an extremely dark person and also don't cut your hair so short if you know you have a big head and a very fat face. I know I must keep my hair shoulder length or longer because I have a big head and a chubby face. This tells me that a haircut above my ears would not suit me. So, yes, I do agree with you. Your hair can make you and surely destroy you.
The present is the past tomorrow. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic