Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frankie Sandford

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2016 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

Let's hope he starts nudging her shorter again...

Because this was so awful, right?

I never said that... I just think it's a matter of her looking really, really good with long hair, and absolutely spectacular with it really short.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2016 at 10:31pm

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Let's hope he starts nudging her shorter again...

Because this was so awful, right?

I never said that... I just think it's a matter of her looking really, really good with long hair, and absolutely spectacular with it really short.

I get that -- and I agree with you on her adorable factor -- but saying "let's hope..." doesn't include me. For the record.
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2016 at 8:18pm
This pic was posted two days ago on her Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLmGIppA3tz/?taken-by=francescabridge
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 12:11am
lob? not inspiring.
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 10:31am
I am a bit confused about the article published in the UK Daily Mirror  on 14 October. The writer said she was back to "her cropped best". Does that mean it's back to the usual "Frankie" look? There is a picture posted that looks like it might be freshly cut. But I'm not sure. Seems to be no news since then.
jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 8:39pm
I was confused a little also...just figured it was them overreacting again.
Haircut1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haircut1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2016 at 7:04am
No good pictures around, but her hair seems shorter ( could just be tied up at the back though )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3891046/Una-Foden-Frankie-Bridge-reunite-Pride-Britain-Awards.html
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2016 at 3:08pm
http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a693290/frankie-bridge-pictured-on-date-night-with-wayne-before-im-a-celebrity-appearance.html

I guess the question is answered.
jug jug to dirty ears

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haircut1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2017 at 6:21am
Its getting slightly shorter

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR-seSeBESP/?taken-by=frxnkiethesaturdays&hl=en

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haircut1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2017 at 9:13am
Chopped it short again

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU4QOYiB6gC/?taken-by=frxnkiethesaturdays&hl=en
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2017 at 9:23am
At least something is right in this world
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2017 at 5:14pm
Yes!  Any other pics?  I hate to get my hopes up then find out it is just pulled back.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2017 at 7:43am
If this is true, there is a remarkable silence about it.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2017 at 8:12am
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU81ctBj4U5/?taken-by=francescabridge&hl=en
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2017 at 8:43am
Yes! She's a gorgeous woman with gorgeous hair -- but she just looks so damn cute with it short. I mean, if we need an example of the perfect features for a short cut...
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2017 at 2:55pm
Hmmm...could still be a pull back or cheat of some kind. Strange that she hasn't mentioned it herself--and nor has anyone in the press picked up on it. If it's true it's a good sign that she's gradually falling off the celebrity radar.
jug jug to dirty ears
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2017 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Hmmm...could still be a pull back or cheat of some kind. Strange that she hasn't mentioned it herself--and nor has anyone in the press picked up on it. If it's true it's a good sign that she's gradually falling off the celebrity radar.

Check out her instagram Fat... it's for real, and real cute, IMHO...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haircut1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2017 at 5:59am
Her IG story has a photo of her hair as well , Again very much look like she has chopped it short
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2017 at 4:59pm
Ugh, I still can't tell for certain.  Could be cut but is rather "pulled" back looking.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2017 at 5:28pm
Definitely looks pulled back there, plus nowhere has she said that she cut it. Also there is a deafening silence, like everyone is in on the fact that it's not a real return to the short style--not yet anyway.
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic