Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It happened again and freaked...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It happened again and freaked...
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:51pm
> I agree with Ally completely. Big deal that the old> woman touched a woman's beautiful hair in awe. I would> be flattered too!HelloEveryone has their point of view on people approaching them and it doesn't mean that it is wrong. Shirley has her rights to feel the way she does .For example:I was a volunteer visitor for a hospital and dealt with the elderly. They often loved touching my hair because it reminded them of their past when they were young . That never bothered me when it happen.Now one time I was at a party and this drunk male drooled all over my hair and I was insulted.Now I never had someone touch my hair when I was shopping but if I did I am not sure if I would really like that because I would feel that it step in my space.But again it all depends if the person was innoceant at the time or it was meant to really find out if my hair was real or not.
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:51pm
I agree with Ally completely. Big deal that the old woman touched a woman's beautiful hair in awe. I would be flattered too!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic