Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Going Crazy Growing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Deborah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deborah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going Crazy Growing
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:51pm
Hi all.I just stumbled across this site a few days ago and wanted to thank everyone for the insight on all of the issues listed here. I am currently growing out my above shoulder, layered hair. Wanted to ask you all the best way to go about it as I can't afford the Viviscal :(. Also, how did you move through the "urges to whack it all off" during this trying time? Thanks :)
Diane k. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane k. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:52pm
> Hi all.> I just stumbled across this site a few days ago and> wanted to thank everyone for the insight on all of the> issues listed here. I am currently growing out my> above shoulder, layered hair. Wanted to ask you all> the best way to go about it as I can't afford the> Viviscal :(. Also, how did you move through the> "urges to whack it all off" during this> trying time? Thanks :)Deborah,About the urges to wack it off I would try to do as much new things to your hair as you can. As it gets longer try pulling it up on one side. Wear a tinny briad or pony tail as if gets longer. By some of those great Hair pins to keep it looking fresh. Get a freind to grow with you to encurage you. Before you try and cut it give your friend a call and say HELP I feel like chopping! Better yet post a message on this board everyone here will help you from cutting it.Most of all just try and be patient. Just think of all the long beautiful hair your in store for.GROW, GROW, GROW!!Happy growing,Diane K.
Simone.(C). View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simone.(C). Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:52pm
Hi Deborah,I've been growing my hair for 2 years now & thanks to Scissor happy cutters ( They are not all Scissor happy!!), I've been thrown back 1 year & I feel your frustration as sometimes I could Buzz Cut all my hair off, then I become normal again thinking to myself what a waste of time & effort it would be if I did something so stupid, but now I can put it in a little pony tail life is getting easier!, so if you get the urge to chop your hair off Please Don't!!, or post Me I can tell you a few horror stories on growing I have had to grow my hair!!!Take Care & Be Happy,Simone. (C). :)
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:52pm
Deborah,Good Luck with your growing. Make sure to nourish your body since your hair needs many of the same vitamins and minerals to stay healthy. Drink plenty of water and stay away from hair dryers!I know its tough going through that awkward stage but hold out becuase in the end it will be worth it!Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic