Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eiza Gonzalez

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eiza Gonzalez
    Posted: January 09 2018 at 8:54pm
Stunning either way but of course, I prefer the shorter cut
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 12:55pm
Guarantee there's some floating around her Instagram somewhere lol.

There's also new pictures up on wireimage of her at the Globes. More of a styled look than the photos I posted.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 11:48am
I think I'd need to see her in neglice with the long hair to properly compare it.

For science, you know.

But she's insanely gorgeous either way.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 9:24am
She had some amazing hair, but was probably narrowing her acting opportunities. Not to mention maintence was probably a pain.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 9:16am
not bad but before was better ...i think
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 8:55am
She had a large role in Baby Driver and cut off a ton of length back in October. She looked amazing with long hair and is equally as stunning with the new cut.

before

after

one more for good luck

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic