Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Desperate for a change

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PumpkinOasis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinOasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Desperate for a change
    Posted: February 09 2018 at 9:02am
Hi all,

I’m a new member so please be gentle! I am ready for a change. I have had long hair all my life and having really been thinking about cutting it short/er for the last few months. I’m desperate for a change! I’m seeing my hairdresser in 2 weeks time. I have blonde hair that is naturally curly/wavy. I am plus size. I think my face is sort of round with a little oval/square? I have a double chin, so ideally don’t want to enhance that. Also, I have quite big ears, so don’t want them to show. Could you give me some ideas of what style might suit me please?

I would include a pic of me, but have no idea how.
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2018 at 7:27am
Hi.... how long is it now? What is the shortest you would go? Do you want to stay blonde too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinOasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2018 at 9:47am
Hi. It’s down past my shoulder blades. As for length - I’m happy with whatever - as long as it’s not a total buzz cut. I don’t mind changing my colour. I’m desperate for a change and I would like to donate some of my length to charity
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2018 at 8:17am
I think you should try a Aline Bob with the back stacked high and super short nape ( clippers) and about a inch below your chin in the front. Go lighter blonde with the short back dark . Good luck keep us updated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinOasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2018 at 8:22am
I have cut it short. It was a bob, but I asked my hairdresser to come back today and she shaved the nape - so more graduated! Can’t believe it’s short! Still getting used to it! I love it though! Thank you for the advice. I have gone a lighter blonde as well with purple in between.
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2018 at 12:38pm
Do you have a picture of your new hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic