Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Joey King

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joey King
    Posted: October 08 2018 at 8:25pm
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2018 at 9:25am
well...uh..i guess she has a nice head shape for it?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2018 at 12:31pm
I'd be lying if I told you I give a rip about this woman whom I've never heard about before. But when will this silliness of women going bald for the sake of "art" end, in this day of computer imaging?
Just one observation: Demi Moore looks 10X hotter to me NOW than she did as GI Jane 21 years ago. Thumbs Up
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2018 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I'd be lying if I told you I give a rip about this woman whom I've never heard about before. But when will this silliness of women going bald for the sake of "art" end, in this day of computer imaging?
Just one observation: Demi Moore looks 10X hotter to me NOW than she did as GI Jane 21 years ago. Thumbs Up

You are right Bob, Demi does look hotter, but that wasn't the point of the movie GI Jane.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2018 at 11:07pm
Let me make the point this way---if an actress or actor needs long hair for a part, DOESN'T the wearing of wigs, such as those in LotR,  diminish the artistic quality as well? Or what about those in Star Wars masks? Why is it that only the shearing of gorgeous hair is seen as necessary for someone to "be true to character"? Confused
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2018 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Let me make the point this way---if an actress or actor needs long hair for a part, DOESN'T the wearing of wigs, such as those in LotR,  diminish the artistic quality as well? Or what about those in Star Wars masks? Why is it that only the shearing of gorgeous hair is seen as necessary for someone to "be true to character"? Confused

... because she wanted too?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2019 at 8:24pm
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2020 at 8:33pm
and now she wants everyone to get a bob - I can get behind that kind of thinking

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic