Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julianna Margulies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julianna Margulies
    Posted: June 26 2019 at 8:35am
http://www.wireimage.com/celebrity-pictures/Julianna-Margulies-visits-Build-to-discuss-The-Hot-Zone-at-Build/1151230608?r=1151230610,1151230615,1151230608&st=Search

After years of bouncing between well below shoulders and mid-back, she’s been lobbed. Heavy sigh.

On a positive note, I’d like to see it curly since a curly bob is one of the few exceptions to my anti-Bob mantra.

Carry on,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2019 at 1:19pm
so would i, JF but i doubt we will
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2019 at 3:44pm
So, Julianna at Comic-Con. Look it up. I have no words.

Well, other than everyone seems to have accepted an unconvincing celebrity impersonator as Julianna. At least, that’s what I’m hoping...
Hairdude02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairdude02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2019 at 10:35pm
Ha Ha Ha. For those who were wondering that is Sera Gamble (The show runner of SYFY's The Magicians) who was mistaken for Julianna on wireimage. 

I understand how the mistake could have been made. I do see a resemblance. 
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2019 at 9:20am
Thanks for clearing that up. She was actually misidentified in multiple places...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic