Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help with my hairdresser/style description
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with my hairdresser/style description

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gracieaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gracieaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with my hairdresser/style description
    Posted: August 16 2019 at 1:21pm
I like having a cute short haircut with bangs and some layers to poof up when I put curling creme in it while it's wet. I always have a side part to my left.

However, I've noticed that when my hairdresser cuts the layers, she first makes a part in the middle of my hair and makes layers from that. The result is that there are a lot more layers on my right side than my left side.

My question is - is there a way to make it so that I have even layers on each side of my side part? Would the hairdresser make layers using a side part while working instead of a center part? Is this something that works?

I feel nervous asking the hairdresser to do something that I don't know is even a thing in hairdressing since this is not an area I have much experience in.

Thanks!
Wonderful Extensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonderful Extensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2020 at 1:02am
Hi! why not try hair extensions ? Our salon offers VIP treatment to all our customers due to COVID-19. If you want to try and add extra volume to your hair, you can visit us from Monday-Friday 9 am - 10 pm on Sunday from 9 am - 5 pm only. We are located at North London Business Park, 3, Oakleigh Rd S. Visit our website www.wonderfulextensions.com.
Owner
https://www.wonderfulextensions.com/
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2021 at 5:40pm
Hi,

She is doing it right by parting your hair in the middle, the problem is that she is over directing one side more than the other. She needs to make sure she cuts both sides the same.

David
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic