Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Artistic hair creating problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Artistic hair creating problem
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:02pm
I believe people should be able to style and wear their hair any way they choose. Hair styling is an actual art, and diversity makes it fun. I have lost jobs, lost boyfriends, and gotten negative attitudes from people who don't enjoy the color of my hair. Sure, it has been purple, blue, green, red, blonde, brown, sky-blue, pink, magenta, and various other colors before, but people should have fun with their hair. What's the big deal??? It's not even permanent!
Nina
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:02pm
> I believe people should be able to style and wear> their hair any way they choose. Hair styling is an> actual art, and diversity makes it fun. I have lost> jobs, lost boyfriends, and gotten negative attitudes> from people who don't enjoy the color of my hair.> Sure, it has been purple, blue, green, red, blonde,> brown, sky-blue, pink, magenta, and various other> colors before, but people should have fun with their> hair. What's the big deal??? It's not even permanent!I know what you mean. Actually I been guilthy in the past.When my mother turn 60 she wanted to be more dramatic and decided for her birthday to dye her hair strawberry pink which is really to the eye HOT PINK! It was so pink that it was hard to look at it in the sun. My sister and I were in shock and we didn't want to hurt her feelings but deep down in our hearts we didn't want to be seen walking down the street with her. We actually check behide our backs as we walk . Bad hey!But we did walk down the street with her and you know what? Men gave her compliments and my sister and my jaw dropped to the sidewalk. Heck she almost had a date but refused. Only my mother can pull things like that in the family. She is the defination of dramatic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic