Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just in case Dawn (or Jena) didn't see it below...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just in case Dawn (or Jena) didn't see it below...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just in case Dawn (or Jena) didn't see it below...
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:02pm
...I thought I'd post the link to it again. Click here.JFRelated Link:JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:02pm
>Dear Jerky Flea:I have to confess that all the long hair people on this baord actually email each other or use the icq to decide who will play musical post and answer which post. This time it was mine. ( just teasing you) We were wondering howlong it would take you to notice. Okay who won the bet??? lolI will say before I start that Jena doesn't need defending because she looks beautiful with long hair or short hair as I seen her pictures and this is coming from a long hair woman who has been a warrior on that topic in the past. She could easily walk down the streets with her long hair or short and even you Jerky Flea would admire her. She could easily be a model if she wanted with long hair or short hair.In my own opinion what Dawn said to Jena was basically called tough love between two females and that is how I see it. Women speak a diffirent language than men.What really been bothering me about you Jerky flea and it is not really your fault is the fact you have no idea what it feels to be a long hair person. You make all kinds of comments of knowledge and lot of your comments are very logical and I have agreed with most of them .When it comes to long hair I find you a bit weak in that knowledge because you don't know how it feels to have long hair. Yes Mrs. Flea has long hair but you don't know how it feels. That would be like me making a comment of how to repair a car while I only know how to drive it or being married to a mechanic.WE each have our ways of explaining how it feels.Its something in our heart and we make a decision. It a passionate decision that needs to be nurtured, and tons of patience. It is not fly by night decision. One needs to really know what they want in life to make that type of decision. I am not saying Jena didn't. IN fact I admire Jena for being dramatic. I understand dramatic but in her own heart she still has that passion and that is why she is going back and forth on her decision which is very normal.If I cut off my hair I would be feeling the same way as Jena.Diane
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:02pm
Hiya Diane,Just a couple of quick comments:> I have to confess that all the long hair people on> this baord actually email each other or use the icq to> decide who will play musical post and answer which> post. This time it was mine. ( just teasing you) We> were wondering howlong it would take you to notice.> Okay who won the bet??? lolYou know, that WOULD explain a lot. :)> I will say before I start that Jena doesn't need> defending because she looks beautiful with long hair> or short hair as I seen her pictures and this is> coming from a long hair woman who has been a warrior> on that topic in the past. She could easily walk down> the streets with her long hair or short and even you> Jerky Flea would admire her. She could easily be a> model if she wanted with long hair or short hair.Jena sent me the pictures of her haircut and she indeed is able to pull off about any style she would desire to wear. To be honest, I didn't start out to defend Jena, but after Dawn's series of points to me, I noticed that she had demonstrated much of the insensitive, disdainful opinions she had accused others of in her response to Jena. That I could help Jena out was a happy coincidence.> In my own opinion what Dawn said to Jena was basically> called tough love between two females and that is how> I see it. Women speak a diffirent language than men.Oh this is most certainly true. However, given other comments that have been construed as insensitive and flatly mean, I can't see how Dawn's can be recategorized. They simply come off as arrogant.> What really been bothering me about you Jerky flea and> it is not really your fault is the fact you have no> idea what it feels to be a long hair person.You again very correct Diane. I have never had long hair. I have, however, been on the other end of the spectrum in that I had many...uh...unfortunate haircuts as a kid. My Dad would cut my hair and unfortunately he figured that the talent to do it came in the box with the electric clippers. So believe me when I tell you that I have suffered more than a few unsolicited remarks on MY hairstyle as well.On a side note, you know what was nice about your post Diane? You wrote what you meant, avoiding the possibility of me "not listening" to what you said. :)Hey Dave, like that neat compartmentalization?Wondering how I got in this position when I started out being a moderate in this discussion,JerkyFleaRelated Link:JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic