Best looking model with a buzzcut

Post Reply Post Reply
Best looking model with a buzzcut
Direct Link To This Post HAWG August 29 2009 at 9:16pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Lorena Nosic from Croatia, amazing beauty

Before the buzz

Direct Link To This Post BobsRock August 29 2009 at 9:18pm  Quote BobsRock Quote  Post Reply Reply

I agree 100%! not too many can pull it off , but she sure can!

BTW, how do you upload pics to this site?

Direct Link To This Post BobsRock August 29 2009 at 9:29pm  Quote BobsRock Quote  Post Reply Reply
I have friends in Europe and they have told me that Short to Very short hairstyles(like the buzzcut on Lorena) on women are very popular there and outnumber the longhaired women 3 to 1
here's Lorena being interviewed

notice the buzzed nape on the woman with the inverted bob who is interviewing her.

Edited by BobsRock - August 29 2009 at 9:43pm
Direct Link To This Post HAWG August 30 2009 at 8:47pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
That video is how I found out about her.  To post pictures, click on "post reply" button below the quick reply box and on the right side of the screen; a new page will load.  You can type a response and then position your cursor where you want the picture to load and then click on the icon that looks like a tree.  A popup window will appear, browse for the photo that is on your hard-drive or select a url and follow the instructions from there.
Direct Link To This Post BobsRock August 30 2009 at 9:26pm  Quote BobsRock Quote  Post Reply Reply
OK, LET ME try this. click post reply button below the quick reply

nope didn't work

Edited by BobsRock - August 30 2009 at 9:28pm
Direct Link To This Post BobsRock August 30 2009 at 9:27pm  Quote BobsRock Quote  Post Reply Reply
nope that didn't work
Direct Link To This Post BobsRock August 30 2009 at 9:43pm  Quote BobsRock Quote  Post Reply Reply
test
Direct Link To This Post HAWG August 30 2009 at 11:50pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yes it does; top row of icons; one looks like a tree; if you hold the cursor over it you will see "insert image."
Direct Link To This Post BobsRock August 31 2009 at 7:34am  Quote BobsRock Quote  Post Reply Reply
done
now you can tell me how to set up a poll so I can upload a couple of different styles for people to vote on. Wink
Direct Link To This Post HAWG August 31 2009 at 10:46pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Never done that, YOYO (you're on your own)
Direct Link To This Post shortvslong August 31 2009 at 11:55pm  Quote shortvslong Quote  Post Reply Reply
Wow she looks amazing!
Direct Link To This Post enfys September 01 2009 at 2:16pm  Quote enfys Quote  Post Reply Reply
I prefer the short before the buzz pic, the funky pixie she had.  However in the second buzzed pic she looks stunning.  Thanks for sharing.
Direct Link To This Post BobsRock September 01 2009 at 8:06pm  Quote BobsRock Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by enfys enfys wrote:

I prefer the short before the buzz pic, the funky pixie she had.  However in the second buzzed pic she looks stunning.  Thanks for sharing.
as a general rule I don't care for buzzcuts on women, but when Hawk showed me this it was the exception, not the rule. she is very beautiful and can wear any haircut.

most women would not look that great sporting buzzcuts or shaved heads, however I think most women can wear some type of bobcut. Wink
Direct Link To This Post baldshorthair February 19 2011 at 9:10pm  Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

*****()
 Post Reply Post Reply