little hairs that stick out of your durag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
little hairs that stick out of your durag
Direct Link To This Post popsson March 17 2007 at 11:21am  Quote popsson Quote  Post Reply Reply
i got a white du rag and i can see all these lil hairs stickin up trough the rag.. i try to pull the du rag forward when i put it on but eventually it gets pushed back and the hairs stick through it..

so instead of laying my hair down, it makes a large few of my hairs stick up..
how can i fix this?!?!
do i need a new durag?
Direct Link To This Post BIG- March 17 2007 at 11:27am  Quote BIG- Quote  Post Reply Reply
water
Direct Link To This Post popsson March 17 2007 at 11:32am  Quote popsson Quote  Post Reply Reply
elaborate.
Direct Link To This Post BIG- March 17 2007 at 11:34am  Quote BIG- Quote  Post Reply Reply
wet ur hair,and brush..then durag
Direct Link To This Post King Cash March 17 2007 at 12:05pm  Quote King Cash Quote  Post Reply Reply
yep...but i used to get a facial razor and gently run it over the du rag. but eventually you''l cut hair in it
Direct Link To This Post Shockwave March 17 2007 at 12:11pm  Quote Shockwave Quote  Post Reply Reply
What about wearing a wave cap over it?
Direct Link To This Post kidProdigy34 March 17 2007 at 12:30pm  Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post Reply Reply
a thicker du rag will work
Direct Link To This Post 25cent March 17 2007 at 2:11pm  Quote 25cent Quote  Post Reply Reply
yeah your hair needs air to grow.
Direct Link To This Post Davo March 17 2007 at 2:30pm  Quote Davo Quote  Post Reply Reply
Get that hair trained. Little hairs on my head come out of my Du rag as well. But so much of my hair is waved that you focus more on the waves and not the little strands of hair.
Direct Link To This Post BALLASTATUS March 17 2007 at 5:29pm  Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post Reply Reply

use a stocking cap then put on a durag....works perfectly,....

and yea like davo said it really not that big ov a deal ......everbody got em when the put they ish on .....

Direct Link To This Post yardmon March 17 2007 at 6:53pm  Quote yardmon Quote  Post Reply Reply
i spray my hair with water before i throw on my durag. then i put the durag on loosely then put my wave cap on top and pull them both down tight. this way it pulls the hairs flat down and out straight.
Direct Link To This Post Don Twista March 17 2007 at 7:21pm  Quote Don Twista Quote  Post Reply Reply
yea i wear da wae cap under da rag..
Direct Link To This Post BALLASTATUS March 17 2007 at 7:32pm  Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post Reply Reply
YEA CAUSE IT LAYS UR HAIR DOWN FLATTER........WITH THE PREASURE OF 2
Direct Link To This Post 25cent March 17 2007 at 8:18pm  Quote 25cent Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Direct Link To This Post babyjprettyboy March 17 2007 at 11:43pm  Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post Reply Reply
a trying doing the h20 method then do a couple of times then when u done put sme carrot creme an ur hair brush with the softy for a little minute then durag wait like 15 minutes take off the durag ur hair should b layed   then get some lets jam  brush tht in wit a softy put some more lets jam on brush it again with a softy and durag wait for 15 and wo la
Direct Link To This Post BALLASTATUS March 18 2007 at 6:44am  Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post Reply Reply

yep thats somthin like my meth (or just wht i do)........everday......H2o meth alot the carrot cream and durag ..

Direct Link To This Post Soldia2k7 March 20 2007 at 6:02pm  Quote Soldia2k7 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Confused Aye yo, can a white bwoi wit straight hair, get waves? Cuz if I can that sh*ts finna look tight as hell!

Direct Link To This Post tMiL321 March 20 2007 at 6:15pm  Quote tMiL321 Quote  Post Reply Reply
yea i wanna try da wave cap and du rag at once buh i need to get a wave cap
Direct Link To This Post King Cash March 20 2007 at 6:22pm  Quote King Cash Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by Soldia2k7 Soldia2k7 wrote:

Confused Aye yo, can a white bwoi wit straight hair, get waves? Cuz if I can that sh*ts finna look tight as hell!

If you're not mixed then i seriously doubt it. sorry bruh
Direct Link To This Post BALLASTATUS March 20 2007 at 6:40pm  Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by Soldia2k7 Soldia2k7 wrote:

FORGET ABOUT IT ..........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>