Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rebecca Buck CNN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rebecca Buck CNN
    Posted: January 13 2020 at 1:59pm
Anyone know Rebecca Buck of CNN?  Married last year - surname previous was Berg.  She had long brown hair, then over time has highlighted it. Just saw her on CNN and she has much shorter bob - above shoulder and blonder.  I actually liked her old look better on her.  i'm having trouble uploading a photo of her original hairstyle - keep getting an error message.  here's a link http://www.celebsolino.com/rebecca-berg-net-worth-bio-wiki-age-height/
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2020 at 7:29pm
check out her Instagram - she’s been lighter and shorter since May

HAWG
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2020 at 11:46am
thanks!  it's definitely shorter and blonder i think - i don't like it! she looked better as a brunette imo
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2020 at 9:32pm
Looks best when she curls it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic