Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Hair Riddle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Hair Riddle
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
(With apologies to Mark)There were ten men who had ten wiveswho showed their long hair at the office to ten other guys.The ten office guys trimmed their ten wives hair,who showed it off at church to ten other men there.So...Men, wives, office guys,plus church going admirers of office guys wives,how many synthetic wigs will the population of 24,000 buy?(Sigh)JerkyFleaRelated Link:JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Jena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
I was never any good at math, so my answer is as many wigs as there are real people in your tale!{grin}
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
>
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:23pm
JF, your sense of humor is priceless.> (With apologies to Mark)> There were ten men who had ten wives> who showed their long hair at the office to ten other> guys.> The ten office guys trimmed their ten wives hair,> who showed it off at church to ten other men there.> So...> Men, wives, office guys,> plus church going admirers of office guys wives,> how many synthetic wigs will the population of 24,000> buy?> (Sigh)> JerkyFlea
Erika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:23pm
There is know way (he,he,he...) of knowing how many wigs were purchased. Anyone in the town, except the 10 women known to have long hair (unless they cut it), could potentially be a person who could reasonably and comfortably wear a wig. Also, anyone in the town could buy any number of wigs, even if they don't wear them themselves...Okay, now that I have taken it waaaay too seriously by analyzing it, this was a great funny, Jerky Flea!> (With apologies to Mark)> There were ten men who had ten wives> who showed their long hair at the office to ten other> guys.> The ten office guys trimmed their ten wives hair,> who showed it off at church to ten other men there.> So...> Men, wives, office guys,> plus church going admirers of office guys wives,> how many synthetic wigs will the population of 24,000> buy?> (Sigh)> JerkyFlea
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:23pm
THAT IS the only right answer to the riddle!!!!!!! Way to go Diane!!!!!!! I hope all the other LONGHAIRS feel the same way. I DON'T KNOW WHY I STARTED THIS MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!But VERA started it all by telling us she sold hers at the mall!!!!!bb
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 4:04pm
kewl
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 6:14pm
cool
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic