Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - teen guy doesn`t know what to do, maybe grow it long?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

teen guy doesn`t know what to do, maybe grow it long?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
magneto34711 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magneto34711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: teen guy doesn`t know what to do, maybe grow it long?
    Posted: July 15 2002 at 2:02am
Hey everyone!!!! I am really hoping for alot of feedback as I don`t know what to do. I am a 16 year old teen guy who hasn`t ever really stayed with the same hairstyle for a long consecutive period of time. At one point in my life I had an undercut with the top part down to my shoulders (I would sometimes wear it in a high ponytail). Later, I tried the style where it is combed forward/faded and is flicked in the front. I`ve had a sort of brushed back short spike thing for a while. I have also had a completely shaven head not too long ago! Anyway, as I`m sure you can tell, I get bored quick. Right now, I have a flat-top type look that is maybe just a little bit longer than an inch on top and maybe a little less than a quater of an inch on the sides and back. I got the this because I wanted to try it and I have. I like it, but have an urge to change my style. My hair is dark brownish on the verge on light black (if that makes any sense) straight as a needle and I guess might be considered a little thick. Any and all suggestions on what I should do are greatly appreciated. I was thinking about letting my hair grow long, but maybe this time instead of having a long undercut, I might let it all grow. Or should I get an undercut again? I was thinking what it would be like to have curly/wavy hair the other day. What should I do? Is there a style I haven`t tried yet that someone suggests? Or should I try a new variation of one I have had already? Help me please???!!!!

P.S. I am somewhat tall (about 5`10" or so) and am very thin for my age/height (only about 135, give or take). I also have a somewhat longish face and dark olive skin. Don`t know if any if this makes a difference. Thank you.

magneto34711
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic