Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Hair Slows The Brain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carmichael View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmichael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Hair Slows The Brain
    Posted: January 11 2005 at 11:37am
Truth is Stranger than Fiction: In communist Korea yet another effort to discriminate against women is being put into into practice. It seems that Korean scientist have evidence which links long hair to lack of brain function. In a total disregard to need of inteligence in the fairer sex they actively launching a public campaign of education to the evils of long hair and are urging all men to wear one of three state approved short haircuts. Shamefull!

Read more here:

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/top/story/0,4136,81013,00.html
Mr. Sparkle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 4:42am
When will the sex discrimination ever end?
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 1:47pm
anyone remember this before?

say, nazi germany?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 1:43am
I saw that article. I thought it was funny how they linked intelligence and mental health to hair length and shiny shoes :-P . Did they mean it as a bias against women? I thought they were just trying to keep men from following what they perceived as Western trends and ways of thinking.
More awesome than a manatee!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 10:25am
Either that or cutting-edge North Korean scientists have discovered something very profound about gender differences in hair and brain growth.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by eKatherine eKatherine wrote:

Either that or cutting-edge North Korean scientists have discovered something very profound about gender differences in hair and brain growth.

(LOL) Yes, you are wise to counsel withholding prejudgment, eKatherine. I am certain that worldwide medical communities are awaiting, with baited breath, the public dissemination of the details of the North Korean's scientifically designed and executed studies.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Originally posted by eKatherine eKatherine wrote:

(LOL) Yes, you are wise to counsel withholding prejudgment, eKatherine. I am certain that worldwide medical communities are awaiting, with baited breath, the public dissemination of the details of the North Korean's scientifically designed and executed studies.

HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 2:50am
I think there are plenty of examples around the world where short haired leaders made decisions that weren't very intelligent

Won't mention any as this would spark a fierce debate.
ConanOBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 4:34am
Yeah this makes perfect sense.
Cause what Einstein was one of the smartest men of our time and had a funky long Larry Fine hair?
what was i thinking.
You know what i think this Chow mein chumg Koren Elvis what ever his name is is just an angry little man for some reason.

BlondeJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 3:23am
This North Korean dictator has destroyed his country's economy, starved to death over 2 million of his own people, is spending money on nukes and weapons while his people live in poverty and misery, and in general made his country one of the least liveable and isolated and backwards places on earth.

There are some leaders who should be gotten rid of by any means necessary. This nasty idiot is one of them, for certain!

Impaler Vlad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impaler Vlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2006 at 9:58am
Hi everybody,
I've been browsing this forum for the last five years or so, but this topic made me ANGRY enough to live lazyness behind and to log in. It's obvious you don't know too much about the crooked way a communist dictator's mind works... This is not only an 'attempt to discriminate against women being put into into practice', as Carmichael wrote. We're talking about forced haircuts here! Kim Jong Il and his goons simply try to surpress ANY attempt of being different. In communism, no one is allowed to be himself / herself. Everybody must submit to the 'Party's line' and who ever tries to express his / hers own identity is severelly punished. A long haired male is perceived as a threat to the sistem, a liability wich must be surpressed by all means. In the '60, the'70s and the '80s, long hair meant freedom. For many people, it still means! And freedom is what communists hate the most. Read Orwell's '1984' and you'll get a pretty good description of nowadays North Korea...
Mark Edward Arthur Mac Arran Blackrose
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic