Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Survey For Hair Enthusiasts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Survey For Hair Enthusiasts
    Posted: February 17 2005 at 4:27am
I'm the kind of person who likes to know how and why people are the way they are, and people in other threads don't seem to like it when I ask them -_-; , so I made this poll. This is just for my own curiosity, so none of this will be used for marketing or anything lame like that. Any and all replies will be appreciated.

1) What sort of enthusiast are you? (i.e. long, short, blonde, dark, straight, curly, just hair in general)
2) What is it about this hair that interests you?
3) When did this interest develop?
4) Were there any special circumstances that influenced you to this interest? (i.e. a friend/relative/girl- or boyfriend had hair you liked, or you were made to/forbidden from doing certain things with your hair as a child)
5) If there were special circumstances, do you think your preference might've turned out differently had that not happened?
6) Are you open about your preference?
7) Have you ever felt persecuted for having that preference?
8) Do you only find people attractive who have a certain type or style of hair?
9) If you were dating someone and he/she made a hair change you didn't like, would you ask him/her to change it?

Okay, I think that's all. If anything else comes to mind, I'll add it later. Hopefully no-one thinks I'm too big a freak for making this poll ^_^; . . . but people here already think I'm a freak, so I guess it's okay. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 4:57am
Trying to set a good example by filling out my own strange Qs. . .

Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

1) What sort of enthusiast are you? (i.e. long, short, blonde, dark, straight, curly, just hair in general)
Short, and everything about the process of getting there, even just looking through hair sites for inspiration, which is way fun :-) .

Everything, really. . . how confident it makes a woman seem, how it frames the face, how it feels (both tactile and emotional), the fact it breaks traditional stereotypes of feminine beauty. . . those are just a few of the things that spring to mind.

As a young child, pretty much from the time I first knew women could have short hair.

4) Were there any special circumstances that influenced you to this interest? (i.e. a friend/relative/girl- or boyfriend had hair you liked, or you were made to/forbidden from doing certain things with your hair as a child)
I had very conservative/super old-fashioned parents :-( . They taught me to identify gender by hair length, constantly berated anyone who didn't fit into that system, wouldn't let me cut my hair. . . pretty much screwed me up for life :-( . *hates them for that*
Probably also influenced by my first celebrity crush, Annie Lennox, and my first classmate crush, who was a tomboy all the way.

5) If there were special circumstances, do you think your preference might've turned out differently had that not happened?
I don't think I would've felt the resentment I do for gender roles and societal expectations, if my parents hadn't been so weird. I probably would've still been into short hair, though, as I've always been into a lot of typically "boyish" things.

Internet-wise, sometimes. . . mostly in hair-related forums, though I don't always admit quite how into it I am. IRL, I just try not to talk about it, as I worry about freaking people out.

Frequently :-( .

Well, my main standards for attractiveness are nice hair and eyes, so it depends on how nice and in what combination someone has those features. If someone is beautiful enough otherwise, I can overlook bad hair. But I'd very much rather have someone with hair I liked, and who understood (or, dare I dream, maybe even agreed with?) my preferences.

9) If you were dating someone and he/she made a hair change you didn't like, would you ask him/her to change it?
I doubt it. I'd probably just try to subtly hint and hope she got it ^_^; . And I'd probably be going shorter with my own hair around that time to compensate, because my own hair choices are the only ones I can control.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 5:08pm
My preferences:

I love short hair on women, in a variety of styles. I like the bald look on the ladies also, assuming they have the features to pull it off.
Why do I love short hairdos women?...I have no idea. But I do.

As for myself, I have worn my hair long and short. My hair is short, but not real short now. A fairly conventional hairstyle.
crank View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 11:42pm
1) What sort of enthusiast are you?
I suppose just hair in general. The color or length doesn't matter. Only that it looks good.

Hair for me is like art. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It has developed into a passion over the years. I get a certain thrill out of the transformation that takes place in a person simply by changing their hairstyle. This almost always involves a mojor haircut. I enjoy cutting hair most but color is a close second. People excude a certain confidence when they look good. This is never more evident than right after they get a new haircut or color that really suits them. They almost shine... that's sexy.

3) When did this interest develop? & 4)
When I was a freshman in high school, a girl with who I was dating blossomed. It happens to everyone about this time but it happened for her seemingly over-night. One day she was just another one of the girls in my class. She had long, straight brown hair that reached nearly to her waist. It was the type of hair we've all seen where the person just wants it as long as it can be without much regard for how it looks. The ends were a bit ragged and thin. It fell in that sort of arc at the bottom we've all seen when women grow their hair out and never cut it.

One day she showed up with a makeover. Not just her hair but everything. It was like someone held up a picture and said this is how you could look with a little effort. She had makeup, new clothes and her nails were done. Most noteable of all was her hair, a very blunt haircut to her shoulder blades that was easily a foot shorter than it had been the day before. She was radiant. She went from being a ubiquitous teenage girl to a stylish young woman overnight. What is made this significant for me was that she was my sweetheart and she had not told me she was doing this. When I saw her that morning at school I was thunder-struck. I remember it like it was yesterday. My heart literally stopped for a moment when I first saw her and she knew it. Ever since, I get an unmistakeable thrill when I see a woman make a significant change to her hair.

Yes, I'm pretty sure things would have been different. The girl, my age, her haircut... Sort of like a convergence. Had things been different; me older, girl ugly, haircut bad or a perm (ugh!)

Somewhat open about encouraging people to change but never completely open about the pleasure I get from it.

No one really knows but I get an odd reaction from time to time when I push a little too hard to cut an extra couple inches.

No... However, I am completely turned off by someone with bad hair.

Yes
GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2005 at 3:26pm
Long
I want my hair long again
A few months ago, but I joined just last month
A play I want to be in that requires my having long hair
I don't think I'd be this fussy about my hair, nor would I have really had any prefrence
Yes
Yes and no
Not really
No, hair is really personal.
Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2005 at 7:54am
1) Hair in general, generally short hair on women
2) It's to do with forms of expression. For instance a tattoo is a strong permanent statement but once made, it never changes. Clothes say a lot but can be cast off in an instant, so don't make any lasting statement. But a haircut is unique as a form of expression that's both permanent enough to have to live with ( takes a while to grow out, therefore a really strong statement) but easily changeable if needs be, which maintains a lasting interest.
3) From about mid-teens
4) Beiing forced to have short hair (by parents) in an era of long hair.
5) Who knows, I can't really say
6) Yes, I have made it known many times on these boards.
7) Not exactly persecuted, though maybe some do consider me odd because of it
8) Probably yes, hairstyle is that important to me.
9) No I would not still be married after 23 years if that were the case!
phil
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:53pm

What a great thread K!

1) What sort of enthusiast are you? (i.e. long, short, blonde, dark, straight, curly, just hair in general) - Short
2) What is it about this hair that interests you?  I love how creative you can be with short hair, how many different ways it can be sculpted.  I also love how it exposes the face and can be styled to show off eyes, cheeks, etc.  I just find the different shapes fascinating.
3) When did this interest develop? I was always interested in hairstyles even as a kid as young as 4, probably because I have such pitiful hair myself so I am always looking for something to make it better.  I spend and have always spent a lot of time studying hairstyles and makeovers.
4) Were there any special circumstances that influenced you to this interest? (i.e. a friend/relative/girl- or boyfriend had hair you liked, or you were made to/forbidden from doing certain things with your hair as a child) - Having baby fine, thin hair in a world of luxuriious locks was hard when I was growing up -- very traumatic.  I always felt different (weird I know, it is just hair) and my hair wouldn't ever grow beyond my shoulders and looked absolutely horrible when it did.  In 1974 I got a real haircut by a New York stylist and what a difference that made!  My entire life changed with that one haircut and I was hooked on hairdressers forevermore.
5) If there were special circumstances, do you think your preference might've turned out differently had that not happened? - If I had thick, straight, naturally blonde hair I might not have been so obsessed with it. 
6) Are you open about your preference? - With some people.  Not everyone understands and I hate to appear vain or superficial.
7) Have you ever felt persecuted for having that preference? - My husband thinks I am nuts.
8) Do you only find people attractive who have a certain type or style of hair? - I really dislike long hair a lot.  It seems nasty to me somehow.
9) If you were dating someone and he/she made a hair change you didn't like, would you ask him/her to change it? - Heavens no.  I am mostly obsessed with how my own hair looks.  I just enjoy looking at what other people do with theirs but I would certainly never judge them or tell them to change, even my husband (who doesn't have much hair anymore).  The only exceptions to that are really ratty hair that is overdue for a trim, fuzzed out bad perms or color jobs, and most of all dirty hair.  Hate that!

"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
DesertDavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertDavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 6:55pm
The question is really the right jack for the right jill. I prefer women with long hair. When I was single I dated only women with long hair, and more particularly, I found that a woman obessed with her long hair was a good match for me. My wife fits that description. She and I have a contract that she will keep her hair long all her life in exchange for my purchasing all ornaments and hair care products. I guess we deserve each other.
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 10:24pm

1) What sort of enthusiast are you? long

2) What is it about this hair that interests you? its role in history & mythology, and the fact that it can grow so lonnnnng... the growing process in general is just amazing to me

3) When did this interest develop? it's been there all my life, so i guess i was born with it...?

4) Were there any special circumstances that influenced you to this interest? well i didn't start growing hair until i was almost 3 years old so maybe i'm subconsciously afraid of having no hair or something, but i'm pretty sure it's because i've had long hair most of my life

5) If there were special circumstances, do you think your preference might've turned out differently had that not happened? nah

6) Are you open about your preference? yes, but most people don't know the extent of my preference.

7) Have you ever felt persecuted for having that preference? no, but i'm sure when i'm older and my hair is longer i will

8) Do you only find people attractive who have a certain type or style of hair? no; it depends on the person, really.  some people look good with short hair and some with long.

9) If you were dating someone and he/she made a hair change you didn't like, would you ask him/her to change it? no way!  hair is an individual's personal choice.  however a person feels most comfortable is how they should wear their hair.

this was a fun survey!

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvin8191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2005 at 2:33pm

1) Short curly, short wavey, ultra short/buzzed or bald

2)I'm into short/no hair because I love all that is usally hidden by long hair. A women's neck and nape, eyes, jaw line and face.

3)Early 70's when I was a teen. I saw a woman with extremely short red hair, maybe a half an inch long. Her scalp was just barely visible. You didn't see that very often back then. Then in the late seventies I saw the bald and lovely Persis Khambatta in Star Trek the Motion Picture.

4)Same anwer as #3

5)Ithink eventually someone would have come along that would have affected me equally.

6)Only online. My wife knows that I like short hair, but not to what extent.

7)No because I'm not "out" except oline.

8)No. Attractive people come in all shapes, sizes, skin tones, and can have a variety of hair lengths. Again, my preference is short hair. The shorter the better as long as it's well cut or styled (providing there is enough to style). 

9)Not dating, but my wife has had some "dos" that I didn't think were real flattering. What are you gonna' do? If she likes the way she looks, thats what matters most and if she doesn't, she certainly isn't going to want to hear it from me!!! I have ask my wife to try different styles at times. 

Thanks for asking Kuroneko!

short is good, buzzed is better, bald is best!!!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2005 at 3:27pm
1. Long and colors
2. I love how you can express who you want to be for the moment by just changing your hair. I have always studied other peoples hair and their haircolor. Good hair can make such a difference. And I love to change my own haircolor, abit to much perhaps and to often. Long or short doesn't realy matter to me as long as the person wearing it looks confident and good in it.
3. When I was a child my parent wouldn't let me cut my hair and it was always down to my hips, I was known as the girl with the long blond hair. I think my hair obsession came from the fact that i had nothing say about it. Ofcourse I cut it of as soon as the oportunity came
4. Same as 3
5. If i had not colored my hair dark red the first time i tried i dont think i would have found haircoloring as facinating.
6. It's hard not to be when I change my hair color every other month, I just cant make up my mind.
7. Yes, people think I chould stick to one haircolor. But who want's to look the same forever? Im an addict!
8. I only look at womens hair, I dont know why but probarbly because i can copy what i like i guess
9. No, like i said i only look at womens hair... Guyes can get away with so much more... But good hair for men is always a plus.

I sound like a nut don't I?
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 11:46pm

1) I have dark brown wavy hair.  I love black and red hair on people.

2)I like how hair frames a face.

3) This interest probably started when I owned my first barbie and would spend time combing her hair.

4)My mother wanted me to have long hair as a child but she always respected my wishes so I had very short to long. My great grandmother had very long hair.

5)no
6) I have become more flexible about my preferences. I am more pro choice in having short or long.

7) Yes I have been persecuted because I once said that short hair is also sexy somewhere on the internet.  At the time it really hurt but when I mentioned it to my friends they all said that those people are not worth talking to.

8) I believe that not all people can wear the same length or style of hair and when they find the perfect style or lenght it is very attractive on them.

9) I allow the person in my personal life to be free.  I would never in a million years tell someone what to do with their hair or what colour they should pick etc.

Edited by dianefromcanada
dianefromcanada
Diane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 6:53pm

I just found your poll.  Are you still interested in people's feelings about hair?

Diane Schwartz
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 2:33am

Always interested in the study of why people are the way they are ^_^ .

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 7:41am
Well, I like change and contrast, though in general I prefer long hair. Don't know why. Maybe I'm a cave man and like to be able to drag my girlie by the hair. (just kiddin' ladies) It is something to do with femininity though. Some short haired girls look too much like boys for my taste. Always preferred dark and red hair to blonde--especially that false, bland blonde, that so many ladies effect when they get short of ideas!
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 11:17am

I'm the kind of person who likes to know how and why people are the way they are, and people in other threads don't seem to like it when I ask them -_-; , so I made this poll. This is just for my own curiosity, so none of this will be used for marketing or anything lame like that. Any and all replies will be appreciated.

Okay, I think that's all. If anything else comes to mind, I'll add it later. Hopefully no-one thinks I'm too big a freak for making this poll ^_^; . . . but people here already think I'm a freak, so I guess it's okay. . .

1) I've always loved the wavy/curly styles. My hair was naturally straight for years and I was jealous of those with curly hair because it was so beautiful. I thought my hair was boring. Then when I hit puberty, my hair became very wavy/slightly curly. I hated it at first because I couldn't manage it, but now that I know how to manage it, I LOVE my natural waves and curls.

2) It's so beautiful, sexy, and fun.

3) When I was young. A few classmates of mine had curly hair in elementary school and I was so jealous. I wanted my hair to be like that. It was naturally straight at the time. Now my hair is just like theirs!

4) Just classsmates of mine had this type of hair. Their hair looked so fun. My mom would make me wear my hair in braids often because braids (in any type of hair) give you waves after you take the braid down. I hated the feeling of the braid, but I loved the waves that it gave me.

5) Nope. Genes were the reason my hair went from straight to wavy/curly during puberty. I got my hair from my mom. Her's was straight when she was a child and then it became wavy during puberty. If I had known that would happen, I probably would have not been as upset about my hair.

6) Yes

7) Nope. Many people like me just love curly hair. It's very common for those who have straight hair to be jealous. It's becoming more common for those who have curly hair to love their curls now. 

8) No. I like all types of hair. Curly hair is my favorite though.

9) No. I would just adjust to it.

DANGER! I drive like you do.
sporty_chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporty_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 11:50pm
CURLY!!! Love curly hair, on men and women.

Hair is very interesting, you can do SO much with it. Cut it, style it, colour it, gel it, mousse it, shave it all off, grow it till your ankles, or just let it be. So, basically everything!
I guess just now, as a teen.

No, i just guess i started to read magazines and just automatically started following the trends.

If i had not read the magazines, i wouldnt be as trendy as i am now. I wouldnt have GREAT hair like i do now.

VERY, u ask me anything about me (excpet personal info, like where i live and all), and i'll tell you EVERYTHING!!

Nope.

No. Im open to any kinda guy, but as long as hes notta jerk and notta fob. But someone who has hair that i like, chances are ill date him insted of someone whose hair i dont like.

I would bother him about it ALOT, i would openly say that i DONT like the hair. But i'd get used to it and leave him alone after a while.

Fun Poll
Much Luv
Much Luv
Your Canadian Buddy :)

Mr.Beef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Beef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 1:30pm

I'll do my best.

4) Were there any special circomestances that influenced you to this interest? (i.e. a friend/relative/girl- or boyfriend had hair you liked, or you were made to/forbidden from doing certain things with your hair as a child)
5) If there were special circomestances, do you think your preference might've turned out differently had that not happened?

1)I like long hair. I always have and probably always will.

2)To me long hair just seems vary sexy

3) probably 7th grade is the earlist I remember encountering this fetish.

4)Hmm. Probably because I had a crush on this girl that had long hair.

5)Probably not.

6)I kind of keep it to myself unless it comes up on message board or in casual conversation.

7)Not really.

8)Not really. I like long hair, but I find all sorts of lengths and colors attractive.

9)If she made a change I did not like; I might mope around for a while, but it's ultimately up to her and her stylist. I would not ask her to undo it because that might cost more money than the process to do it in the first place.

Renata22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renata22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 11:35pm

1) What sort of enthusiast are you? (i.e. long, short, blonde, dark, straight, curly, just hair in general) Long and dark on women, short and dark on men

2) What is it about this hair that interests you? I have no idea, but my own hair is long and dark, and I usually only like dark-haired guys. My hair is turning brown on the ends and it's driving me crazy because I don't want to chemically darken it!

3) When did this interest develop? Age 19 or so, I'm guessing

4) Were there any special circomestances that influenced you to this interest? (i.e. a friend/relative/girl- or boyfriend had hair you liked, or you were made to/forbidden from doing certain things with your hair as a child) Not that I can think of/remember

5) If there were special circomestances, do you think your preference might've turned out differently had that not happened? N/A

6) Are you open about your preference? yes

7) Have you ever felt persecuted for having that preference? no

8) Do you only find people attractive who have a certain type or style of hair? yes, before marrying, I was more attracted to my dark-haired boyfriends. The blonde-haired ones were nice, but I liked them because they were more "nice" than "cute".  I was usually more bored with them also.....no fault of their own, I just didn't find them all that good looking, only due to their hair color. I would QUICKLY choose a Wilmer Valderrama type over a Ashton Kutcher type of of guy. There's just something spectacular about dark hair, the darker the better...which is probably why I'm more attracted to Asian and Hispanic guys than anyone else.

9) If you were dating someone and he/she made a hair change you didn't like, would you ask him/her to change it? No, it's their choice of what to do with their hair.

Edited by Renata22
Hair type: who knows?
Length: 23 inches as of 3/10/06
MY HAIR IS OFFICIALLY BRA STRAP LENGTH!!
Goal: Waist Length, which is only 30 inches so
ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GET JUST 7 MORE INCHES OF GROWTH!
Merlin101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 8:24am

Please note these are my opinions, not a personal attack on anyone.  Sometimes I word myself too strongly, comes with my profession.  Strong opinions/lyrics sell.  The term "girls" refer to females in general and not to any specific age category.

1) Short and any color

2) Breaking stereotypes, gender bending, shows off features like eyes, neck, lips, general body shape, and the strong personality of a girl that can pull off short hair.

3) I date girls with both long and short and find the ones with short hair are a better personality fit with me.  They seem to "break the rules" and love life more.

4) I suppose there are events that I remember both fondly and not so fondly.  At age twelve, I was in a barbershop when a girl about 14-15 sat down and promptly asked for her long blonde hair to be cut into a "short bowl style, off the ears and nearly shaving the nape", similar to Chynna Philips of the early 90's, but shorter.  The dramatic change was hypnotizing and I can still see the smile on her face as she saw herself for the first time in the mirror.  Over the years, similar events have transpired including a female barber taking her turn in the seat and asking her colleague to "transform her from the 80's to the 90's".  She had the big 80's bleach blonde hair that he reduced to a barely there Josie Bissett style in about ten minutes.  I see her often and she still has short hair, 15 years later.  Then there was my military father who believed girls must never cut their hair and guys should only have flattops.  I despise him to this day.

5) I don't really think so.  These were events, but my style preference developed over years of dating girls of all types and hairstyles.

6) Yes, come to a show and see who gets invited backstage.  Mostly short haired girls, but not always.  I consider the whole package.

7) Only by the "old guard", neo-nazi, traditionalist, bible-thumping conservatives.  They persecute people like me anyway, so they are of no significance anyway.  Unless they bring back the Inquisition.

8) I usually notice the hair first, then the eyes and then the body package, but I find girls of all hairstyles attractive.  Except below shoulder blade length, there's just no point to having hair that long.  It just gets in the way.  Presented with a choice of equally attractive girls, I almost always choose one with short hair.

9) I have asked girlfriends with long hair to go for a short makeover.  Some have and some have not.  I only ask if I truly feel it would improve their overall attractiveness or sex appeal.  Short hair isn't for everyone.

I can barely conjure myself out of bed, let alone conjure up the devil.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic