Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

balding is NO tragedy!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
annebonny View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annebonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: balding is NO tragedy!
    Posted: June 02 2000 at 11:43am
I find balding men absolutely incredible. I can't think of anything sexier(the less hair, the better). I'm not sure why not all other women agree. Even though I am in my forties now, there has never been a time when I didn't think this way!
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2000 at 2:45am
When I was 18 I had beautiful hair that I loved, but my bangs always curled funny. then I slowly started going bald. At first I HATED it. Now 10 years later, I REALLY love it! The sides of my bangs that bugged me have gone leaving a piece in the centre that reaches to where my hairline was, and recently my crown has begun to bald, and the top is thinning. Maybe I'm lucky, but people have actually complimented me on my hair (which is about 1/4" all over). I think that knowing the right length and being comfortable about your hair can make it fun to watch it change. I always see ads and pages about the "tragedy of balding" but is there anyone else who likes it? I know girls that think I look great this way and guy friends too! Whats the tragedy? Any length of hair can be played up, as well as any hairline. I sometimes touch up the sides of my "widow's peak" with a razor to shape it more pointed. I dunno, I like my hair and wouldn't have it any other way! Others have given me positive feedback unsolicited. So I say "Guys enjoy your hair whatever way it is!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic