Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problems Growing Ponytail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Geth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems Growing Ponytail
    Posted: January 24 2000 at 1:20am
Little hairs sticking out aren't so bad, as long as your hair is clean and well kept. However, if you're picky and want it to look better, you have several options. You could try spraying a high hold hairspray directly into the palm of your hand, waiting a few seconds, then applying it to your hair where the hair sticks out. Do it right, and you will have control, do it wrong and the hairs sticking out will stick out even more! but dont fret too much. Also, you could try applying hair spray to an old toothbrush, then combing them down with the brush. Stylists use this trick all the time to control little hairs sticking up from poker str8 , ironed hair do's on women. Also, try a little pomade or wax in the palm of your hand, and again apply to the area where the hair sticks out. I wouldn't recommend pulling the hairs out , you dont need to, try blowdrying the area before styling it, you will likely get much more control. HOpe this helps.
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2000 at 4:44pm
I finally decided to grow my hair into a ponytail but I am finding that I have these little short hairs that still stick out when I try to put my hair into a little ponytail. How do I control the little hairs that stick out around where my bangs used to be and at the back. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic