Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairstyles for thinning hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LCarter869 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCarter869 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyles for thinning hair?
    Posted: March 06 2000 at 4:34pm
Hi everyone..
My hair is thinning...not as much as it used too(I use rogaine & propecia) mostly in the temples right now..

Anyway, does anyone know of some good hairstyles for me?

Thanks
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2000 at 1:42am
Yeah, here's some Ideas.Don' try to wear your hair like your trying to hide your hairline. That is cheesy.
My hairline is quite receded and my crown is thinning too.
If you are losing the sides of your bangs, play into it a little. Have fun with it, because if you try to fight it
you'll just ruiin yourself over it. I did that at first, but now I dont mind at all. I got into short hair, and trimmed the sides of my "bang" a little to make it more like a widow's peak sometimes. It actually looks and styles better. I gradually went shorter and shorter. Now I shave my head (not with a razor, just clippers with no guides on shortest setting. I really like it this way, It feels great and I think it looks cool. Well, I'd have to say- play into it NOT against thinning hair.

Kev.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic