Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

highlights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: highlights
    Posted: July 25 2000 at 9:17pm
a cap is the best method for you don't get that much of a noticeable line when it is growing out. don't attempt it at home, go have it done.
geth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2000 at 2:43pm
Go for it. Depending on your length, they'll either do foils or just brush it on. I prefer foils..it's a more even application and the stylist takes more care with your hair. It's the right time, as we're headed into spring. If you dont like them, and your hair is short, growing them out is simple. My advice though, is if you have brown hair and want blond highlights, start with a few, however if you have blond hair like me, a full head highlight is cool, or again just start with a few. If you like them, you can get more.
soccerboy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2000 at 1:49am
I have been thinking about putting highlighting my hair and wanted some info from people who have done it. Do you like it? How did they put the highlights in? Any info you want to give. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic