Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

clippers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
deryck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deryck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: clippers?
    Posted: May 26 2002 at 11:08am
Originally posted by fin34 fin34 wrote:

i ve got long past shoulder length hair i really want to get a flat top or shorter however really nervous should i do it ?

Please let us know what you decided to do with your long shoulder length hair !!

I have my hair on a number two setting done with the clippers every two or three weeks and love having my hair as short as this - but you my have different views of course !

Everyone I know who has taken the plunge and had the clippers go to work all over has been glad that they have done so. It`s also a lovely feeling when the clippers go all over your head !
deryck
drg43 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drg43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2000 at 11:14am
yes do it, however, the best way to handle this problem is:\

When your out and about and you see someone with the style you want, stop them and ask them who cut their hair. Get the name and number and use the SAME person.This is flattering to the person you stopped, and your sure the person your going to knows what they are doing.

Dennis
fin34 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fin34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2000 at 9:38am
i ve got long past shoulder length hair i really want to get a flat top or shorter however really nervous should i do it ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic