Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

all off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scottie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all off
    Posted: April 06 2000 at 6:21am
im 26 yer old ex hippy i say ex but i still have my long hair dying to get it all on the floor but need a pushy barber \barberette to convince me HELP\HELP if anyone can help please post on board
cutjunkie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2000 at 9:39am
If you are close to NYC, I would love to play pushy barber and get that hair to the floor.
the Cut Junkie
e mail at ellisfromny@webtv.net
luvlonghair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2000 at 2:54pm
Hi,
I would love to buzz all your hair off for you. I live in Toronto. I will pamper it for you if you want or I will just do as I please with it. Email me at spy44@home.com
and let me know if your interested.
Brad
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2000 at 11:14am
This entire thread belongs on the "Hair Personals" board.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic