Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can't find a hairstyle that fits me!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lycos View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lycos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can't find a hairstyle that fits me!!!
    Posted: April 07 2000 at 3:39pm
Hi, I have a problem, maybe somebody can help. I would like to find a hair stylist who can show me some hair styles that would look good on me. I heard that there was one that uses computer imaging, so as to show you how a certain hair style looks. Is there such a thing?
I would appreciate an answer from anyone that can help. Thanks.

buzznice View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzznice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2000 at 3:04pm
Hello, my name is Pascal.I ask you to send me actual pics on you, I'll work on them and I'll return you the result.I do it for women I can do it for you.At first explain me what you like your wishes.Bye
STULIO View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STULIO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2000 at 9:08pm
STULIO View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STULIO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2000 at 9:15pm
Lycos

I know what you mean, it must be difficult for you, and you really need help with your dilemma.

I suggest you check out a site called www.mulletsgalore.com to find a hairstyle that will really suit you. This site displays many different styles that are now starting to hit the Paris catwalks, and you could find one to match your features.

Your name sounds Medditeranian, so perhaps the EuroMullet is for you.

I wish you every success in your quest to find true hair heaven on your head.
mawyokum View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mawyokum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2000 at 7:46pm
Yes there is a thing called computer imaging, but I don't know how to do it , I wish I cold see what you look like , maybe I could help. Where do you live anyway? I use to work in a baraber shop and I cut men's hair. Could you send a picture over the internet , so I could see what you look like and maybe I could help you." mawyokum "
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic