Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Grow my hair faster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
handsomeman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsomeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Grow my hair faster
    Posted: April 22 2000 at 5:32am
hallo guys...I have some problem and hope you guys can help me....I have around 1 inch lenght of my hair, and my girlfriend doesn't like my hair very short. She wants me to grow my hair until her birthday in Dect 00 ( this year ). I don't know what can I do for my short hair. I want to grow my hair until the front of my hair closing my eyes and the sides closing my ears. any guys have any ideas how to grow my hair faster ??? what's shampoo I can use to grow my hair ??? do I need some treatment to grow my hair ???
How to make my hair shiny too ??? please guys help me and give me any ideas or recommend....
Thanks for helping my problems.
Logan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2001 at 8:07am
Reply to message: 14.73.1
the big part is to eat healthy, sleep.. if ur body is healthy ur hair would be healthy too. :)
tse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2001 at 3:19pm
Reply to message: 14.296.1
if you want it so bad just like me, order lots of bottle of hair formula 37, i`ve heard those things really work for men, people say men grow head faster, specially if you are 18 like me, i haven`t received my order yet but i order about a 4 month supplement, i grow about 1.5 cm per month that is about 3/5 of an inch, people say u actually double your normal growing average, so i would get a lil more of an inch per month.
I tried a cheap hair growing supplement and it did seemed to grow a little faster,so thats why i think the hf37 will work. my hair is about 2 inches right now and with the supplements i could grow my hair to reach my eyes in about 3 months i guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic