Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what`s that hairstyle called...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hrm View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what`s that hairstyle called...
    Posted: December 15 2000 at 12:56pm
That hairstyle Brian Austin Green had in the early seasons of Beverly Hills. Where it`s long-ish on top and really short on sides and back. And gelled back.
If you know what hairstyle i`m talking about, what do you think about? Good? Bad? Too early 90s?
Karen M. Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen M. Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2000 at 6:36am
Reply to message: 14.134.1
Here is the problem with style "names". Every style has a different name depending on the region of the country, the stylist cutting it and a variety of other variables. I learned this the hard way when I tried to describe a style and the stylist was totally confused. When I whipped out a photo she was...oh yeah. But she thought of the style be some totally foreign name.

Bottom line...don`t worry about telling a stylist a style name. Take photos. Lots of photos and let them figure it out.

I actually know the style you are talking about. I think it was a good style because it was very versatile. Brian has really calmed down with his hair lately. I just saw an article about Brian in Parade Magazine and his hair looked downright business like. :-0

If you like the Beverly Hills Brian style....find photos and take them to the stylist.

I think this is where so many people get in trouble with their stylists. They try to tell them a name of a style or a description without photos.

Remember, a picture speaks volumes.

Best wishes,
Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic