Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naturally Curly hair sucks.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
charles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Naturally Curly hair sucks.
    Posted: January 07 2001 at 6:57pm
I have massively curly hair that sucks. Should I wear it super short or is there any style that works with my hair so I don`t look like a loser.

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2001 at 5:56am
Reply to message: 14.159.1
Hey Charles,

One style that I get lots of requests for are Justin Timberlake. He has super curly hair. Many guys write and want to make their hair curly like his. So maybe it is not all bad. Yes shorter is probably easier for you to handle. The key to curly hair is learning how to manage it and finding a stylist that can cut it so that it works for you. You might consider very short sides and just let your natural curls flow up on the top of your hair at the crown.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
leon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2001 at 8:20am
Reply to message: 14.159.1
quote:

Charles originally wrote:
I have massively curly hair that sucks. Should I wear it super short or is there any style that works with my hair so I don't look like a loser.

Find a good Italian or Jewish barber and tell him you want a wet " Razor Cut " you`ll find you`ll love it. It may be a little costly but your worth it.
lost View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2002 at 11:55am
How curly is it? Lose big curls or tight kinky curly like justin timberlake? Try letting it grow out a little longer and just let it be itself, that`s what I`ve been doing. I can see how you think curly hair looks stupid on a guy (I feel that way too sometimes) but I think women like it and it`s not too common so it makes you sort of "unique" I guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic