Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sephiras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephiras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking...
    Posted: February 07 2001 at 12:53am
Ok I have searched everywhere(well not everywhere or I would have found what I was looking for) a good site with a lot of styles for men.

I have medium length hair and dye it red(more orange/auburn) and want something new and hip but I can`t find anything(Not just anything I like, just nothing) that fits this criteria.

Any help would by apreciated.
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2001 at 7:38am
Unfortunately you probably will not find any sites with styles that you want because our society seems to think that 1) guys shouldn`t have longer hair (though I do) and 2) that styling and keeping up nice hair is a girl thing (but I do this too). Maybe try
http://the-light.com/mens/wwwboard.html
There are some longer styles there on guys but they may be too long for what you are looking for. I have medium length hair as well and I haven`t been able to find styles for guys in medium length so I just use girls styles when I go to my stylist. It seems to work well for me. My stylist is great though and doesn`t have a problem with cutting and styling my hair to match a picture of a girl. If you find something though please let me know.
Sephiras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephiras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2001 at 1:11pm
Actualy I was thinking about doing that because its starting to really annoy me I can`t find the style I want.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic