Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I don`t know what to do!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ShadyMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I don`t know what to do!
    Posted: February 22 2001 at 10:11pm
As of the moment I have straight black hair that is really really short.(I usually get a number 2 on the top and 1 at the sides.) I am sick of it because every two weeks I have to cut my hair again because once my hair grows a little long, it stands straight up, making my hair look really wierd.(like a mini fro, but with straight hair.) I wanna grow it longer like 3 or 4 inches on the top,(so i can style my hair) but the problem is that the hair on the sides are gonna stand up if it less than 2 inches long. I really have no idea what to do... I hate using gel because it makes my hair look greasy looking, and it usually takes a lot of gel to make my hair stay down if it is less than 2 inches long. Please help me, I am having a very big crisis here... I really suck at hair and if I make a choice by myself on this I will probably make the wrong one.
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2001 at 6:23pm
Reply to message: 14.196.1
If you want to grow it but don`t like it when it sticks up, hows about wearing a baseball cap on those occasions when it sticks up, leaving it off when it doesn`t (like when it has been washed). In no time at all it will have grown to 3" and you`ll be happy.
phil
ShadyMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2001 at 10:37pm
I`ve thought of doing that, but I do have school, which won`t allow me to wear a cap for most of the day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic