Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Petroleum Jelly can get you waves?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adelajawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adelajawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Petroleum Jelly can get you waves?
    Posted: June 10 2004 at 9:46pm
I remember someone saying that Petroleum Jelly is like similar promades and gels. Is that true? Also can you put in your hair? Can it get you waves?

1. Hard Brush
2. Any desired pomade
3. Any wave or durag
4. The courage to brush your hair alot.
------------------------------------------------
= Waves
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 10:49pm
Petroleum jelly is one of the best out there. Its just as good as the other pomades, and what ive heard is better for ur hair. You can get waves with any grease, the most important part is brushing your hair.
PacPanther View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PacPanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 11:23am
Just do what they said on the boards. I would also like to thank all the members who gave out advice. My stuff is finally starting to come in. Just wash your hair, shampoo it, rinse, but let it stay wet. Then get some kind of grease or moisturizer and rub it all over. It may hurt since it is tender, but brush it. Then du-rag it for 30 minutes. Take it off and brush again. Do this process everyday and you might get them. You don't have to wash your hair everyday though. But with your condition, it may work, and it may not.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 3:20pm
ya i said that "adelajawaves".
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 3:58pm
yep theres alot of past post u can look at for advice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic