Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next step After gettin 360....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next step After gettin 360....
    Posted: June 13 2004 at 2:50pm
Iight by now everybody should know how to get 360 waves flowin on ya head. Theres a bunch of threads that have instructions on how to get em thanks to Twista and the others that took the time to write out the instructions.

Now can someone explain how to get that DEEP 360 look. I got thin 360s flowin but im trying to get that heavy deep look to my hair now. Im talking letting a penny literally roll down the top of ur head and see it bouncing up and down off the deep waves. Someone get at me with that info pLz.
P-s: Nelly get that Deep look... & Jermey's hair looks like its gettin there or already deep.
Militant Measures View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Militant Measures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2004 at 8:27pm
Yeah I know what u mean, I think it is about letting your hair grow longer than usual. I can get waves when my hair is about 1.5 grade, but I think they would look better in 2 or higher so i'm going for that look. I wanna see somebody with sick waves who has quite long hair, like the height you would have if you wanted to have have curly hair from using s-curl texturizer.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2004 at 9:27pm
no idea. Im still noob at dis 2. Need sum cats whoz ben doin dis 4 along tyme.
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 5:31pm
We needa find some 360 experts bout this. Im tryin erry thing out. Ima let my hair grow out.
360 expert View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 7:04pm
Hi im a 360 spinn around wave expert and to get your deep waves that you are reffering to all you have to do is make a splash in the waves so the waves will get deeper just like in an ocean if you splash in the ocean the waves get deeper and higher do the same with your hair and you will have the deeper waves you desire

Thanks for you time
and have a nice day
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 7:13pm
WTF are u talkin about??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic