Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deeper waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

nothing holds better than the pomade.thats why it was made for waves.
I kno.. but im startin to not want to be bothered with the greasy-ness. It's very good to develop yo waves, but I want somethin else now that ive developed mine... Im just gona try somethin else just to see.

If they don't work then I guess pomades are the only way.

United Waves of America
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:19pm
dax puts the waves in my hair not make it hard to get waves.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:24pm
Also forgot to say that since my 360 pomade ran out on Sunday, I haven't has a chance to go buy more. So.. I haven't used pomade for about 4 days, and I like it. I just been usin BlueMagic and a little wavecap time, and my waves been good.

Only thing is that they hold better with pomade.. but I dont want to use pomade.. thas why I was considerin holding gel or spartan cream.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:28pm
iight
Dream Team Website

bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:15pm
can i use this to get my waves "deeper"...does it work as good as JAM or the gel activator or even the s-curl styling gel? For those of yall who use JAM or those other gels, how much do you put in your hair? Hit me up......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:16pm
maybe dunno
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:18pm
Nobody knows a real method that has worked to get your waves deeper and you doing good with dukes pomade so why try to fix whats not broken.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:18pm
ight...well i'm gonna probably use it for a bit and post some pics.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:21pm
iight
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

Nobody knows a real method that has worked to get your waves deeper and you doing good with dukes pomade so why try to fix whats not broken.

I dunno....its just me....tommorrow i will be all out of Duke's and i'm gonna move to 360 since thats the pomade that gave me waves....but before i use 360 i'm gonna use this gel stuff for a bit to see what my hair looks like.....yeah i'm big on experimenting and usually dont quit till perfection....Dukes was alright but didnt give me the look i wanted....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:30pm
Thats the way I was couple of months ago but know Ive stuck with dax.An im gonna try and stick with it until a proven method has been found to get deeper waves.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:31pm
i'm thinkin bout usin dax also one day
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:35pm
[QUOTE=BxRiverYoung02] Nobody knows a real method that has worked to get your waves deeper and you doing good with dukes pomade so why try to fix whats not broken.
[/]

I know and a method, which i have already posted on to get deeper waves and its not easy.

and on the promade thing let me say it this way.
You can get wave and change your waves faster if you dont use promades but the draw back is if your inexperience in the maintence of your waves if also easlier to lose some of your work if you dont use it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:49pm
see theres a flip side to the method. and is it proven to work any pics.
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:19am
What method ya'll tlkin bout?

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:23am
[QUOTE=cedclark]
I know and a method, which i have already posted on to get deeper waves and its not easy.

and on the promade thing let me say it this way.
You can get wave and change your waves faster if you dont use promades but the draw back is if your inexperience in the maintence of your waves if also easlier to lose some of your work if you dont use it.

this method of his
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:24am
I have to see pics first
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:33am
Where did u post this method in detail cedclark?

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:36am
Have no Idea !!??
Dream Team Website

dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 1:48am
My sister has some of that stuff. I wouldn't suggest using it unless your hair is long(more than 2 inches). Gels just don't work well with short hair.
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic