Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jarell's Progress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 8:16am
you need to chalk it up an start over

they wack compared to your old waves
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 8:47am
Note it down everyone, stay away from gels!
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by hater hater wrote:

you need to chalk it up an start over

they wack compared to your old waves

yeah just wanted 2 try the gel out tho...bak 2 the old method tho
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 9:27am
your waves look different to me....i've never seen formation like that...i cant wait to see 'em when they spinnin cuz they will be mad tight..........my homeboy can only get waves on the curve of his head where the top of the head transitions to the sides (looks cool tho)....yeah i need a better pattern for mine or something deeper......
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 11:18am
yo jarell we huvin da same****ing problem man! Mines got fuqed up by cuttin and i dunno if yours, but my **** will not connect to form da 360 again. Iono why but u can check out my pics from da link in my sig. My stuff use to spin mad to ;(

My whole back of head spins and right side but my fuqin LEFT SIDE AND LEFT TOP SIDE IS fuqnIN WEAK AND BARELY NO WAVES. Only thing i stopped doin wuz usin da hot towel and hot towel from microwave. So mayb i needa go back to usin a hot towel! Yes im going to start dat bac! I feel lik cuttin it off and goin bald head rofl and start my waves ova!

On my new pics i got dat fuqn grease bump on my head. I feel lik a thing of old fish grease sitting above yo stove.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 1:12pm
yeah my formation is weird...i give it about another month before im back to my old waves...they startin 2 connect for me...when i rub em they aint in a circle but are goin in a 360 motion...twista are u brushin alot...cuz im brushin like crazy...yo ish will start 2 connect...if u lookin at my head from far away it seem like they circles

Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 2:01pm
Mines go around the head, but they are weak when connecting the sides and the back. The area right behind my ears. The top and the sides are connecting pretty good, just that the sides looks kind of nappy.

Anybody got waves formin on there temples right before the hairline? This is the hardest place to get any results. It looks like the hair is shorter there or somethin.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 2:08pm

another pic
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 2:10pm
Yea I do But the reason I have them there is because I changed to a medium brush cuz brushing in the temple area with a hard brush hurts.With the medium brush brushing in the temple area will not hurt.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 3:51pm
my hair gettin real thick...gettin it cut this thurs

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 4:17pm
Yo hair reminds me a lot of mine. Im gona be gettin it cut too, altho i been sayin that for the last 2 weeks. You still usin Murrays?

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 4:22pm
bak n forth between 360 n murrays...the days when i want more defined waves i use murrays
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

yeah my formation is weird...i give it about another month before im back to my old waves...they startin 2 connect for me...when i rub em they aint in a circle but are goin in a 360 motion...twista are u brushin alot...cuz im brushin like crazy...yo ish will start 2 connect...if u lookin at my head from far away it seem like they circles

my ish iz kind of fuqed up due to cuttin off half da wave line :/ my **** iz DEEP on da right sdie but on da left i dont think i got ne ways neemore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 10:46pm
u better start workin on that side thats lackin more
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 10:47pm
I think getting waves in the back of ur head is the hardest
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

u better start workin on that side thats lackin more

ya i brushed for 3 hours str8 today and its comin bac actually lol. I aint gonna post my new pic link n yo thread.. cuz its ur hehe.
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 10:56pm
i am like afriadn of cuttin my **** now i just hope i dun get it done wrong cuz thalt just make me mad
change is good
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Nilelator Nilelator wrote:

'
wait whats wron with gels?
change is good
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by lawless lawless wrote:

Originally posted by Nilelator Nilelator wrote:

'
wait whats wron with gels?
I think Nile had a bad expierience Lol.

United Waves of America
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:37pm
Om just ganna stick to my blue magic grease and sportin waves (when i need somethin to hold my hair down) and just brush. I think all the wave products give the same results its just how you brush your hair that matters how your waves are gonna turn out. Holla back
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic