Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jarell's Progress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

Om just ganna stick to my blue magic grease and sportin waves (when i need somethin to hold my hair down) and just brush. I think all the wave products give the same results its just how you brush your hair that matters how your waves are gonna turn out. Holla back

Thas true. And gel is not bad. It will have the same effects pomade will. Brushin is always ost important. Thas why I'm still usin mine till it run out.. I bought it, so why should I let the rest waste?

United Waves of America
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:52pm
yeah the gel actually makes yo hair soft...thats y i like it...but with the pomades they make ur waves look more defined...i think murrays gives the best look...i dunno...has a strong hold

these are before i put n e 360 in 2 day

these are after i put the 360 in

Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 12:26am
i think when i get my hair cut they gone look even better
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 7:52am
yo hair look betta for sure!.....I'm tryin to get mine to get deeper....everyone says thats what the gel is for but i'm having doubts....which is better jam or the s-curl wave activator?........
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 8:50am
Originally posted by bulzeyelou bulzeyelou wrote:

yo hair look betta for sure!.....I'm tryin to get mine to get deeper....everyone says thats what the gel is for but i'm having doubts....which is better jam or the s-curl wave activator?........

Man... i'm startin to think that JAM and S-curl wave activator are totallly diff products. The S-curl doesn't hold like a gel, I think they just say that cuz it comes in the form of a gel. THe Jam seems like it acts more like a gel and actually holds the hair. I never used Jam tho.. anybody that used both kno?

Anyway, thas why I had to use the S-curl 360 with my S-curk wave activator. I think as far as "activating" waves it does a good job, I saw improvement in my hair since I started usin it. Some ppl didn't like it tho.

United Waves of America
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 9:57am
Everybody talkin about this lets jam product. I never heard of that before ill have to check it out just to see what it looks like.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 10:10am
i saw it but i didnt wanna get it cuz it was black...
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 11:10am

'
lol what the hell kinda reason is that ?
i started using jam when i read the debonair instructions on the dream team page (before i ever heard of this forum) and das why i got it i like it i mean it hold so ... i think ima go get that activator stuff tho mayb after i finish jam
change is good
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 11:18am
Let's Jam is all hype I didn't think it did shizzle as far as making the waves deeper. If you look at Jarells waves b4 he used the gel and after, you will see that it actually made his waves less defined.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 11:46am
Originally posted by lawless lawless wrote:

'
lol what the hell kinda reason is that ?
i started using jam when i read the debonair instructions on the dream team page (before i ever heard of this forum) and das why i got it i like it i mean it hold so ... i think ima go get that activator stuff tho mayb after i finish jam

iono i might remove dat part from da site cuz its confusin alot of ppl. Imma jus keep da pink lotion part and pomade.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 12:35pm
i dunno....i just need more definition....theres gotta be something

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 6:21pm

i dunno....i just need more definition....theres gotta be something

do u brush yo hair alot...like everywhere u go?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 11:21pm
sorta....i brush about every hour for about 5min....and when i'm just sittin doin nothing i pull out my brush...i think i'm doin something wrong with my waves...i'm using a medium brush...should i use my hard one instead?
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 12:38pm
good s**t jarrell keep brushin dogg. HOLLA
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net
D UNDISPUTED DEEPNESS DMASS360

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 2:46pm
i got my cut and took the pics for the fresh cut but the uploadin site aint workin...guess i gotta wait

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2004 at 1:53am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2004 at 6:31pm
updated
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic