Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fess Up!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tw1sty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tw1sty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 9:39pm
NOPE. I always been @ pomades
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 10:19pm
Hopefully that 360 pomade and gel work
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

Hopefully that 360 pomade and gel work

Yeah hopefully for me too. Sometimes when I think about it seems like the gel was good in some ways, but bad in others. I still have to see what my hair looks like when I cut it to decide which worked better. Right now my hair has waves, but there is frizz and stick ups.

United Waves of America
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:09am
damn, I was hyped up about that gel. I still might cop to try it myself tho. Bx, your waves are tighter with the gel?
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:16am
Na I use the gel along with pomade
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:16am
But yea I like the gel
Dream Team Website

hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 8:22am
lol@BX

he was all lovin the gel now he thinkin about stoppin

this fake probably dont even have waves

jump off a building

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 11:46am
LoL you think you funny well ya not. Keep talking fancy nigga and ima break yo motha f**kin face werd to harlem.
Dream Team Website

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:15pm
who iz dat hater kid?
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

LoL you think you funny well ya not. Keep talking fancy nigga and ima break yo motha f**kin face werd to harlem.

Stop being a internetthug, you dont get no cool points for that

dont be mad cuz you gettin exposed like janet...you dont do nothin but run around this board like you the wave king but in reality all you do is repeat what is said

SONNED THIS CLOWN
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 1:18pm
im done with the 360 and gel for right now....time 2 go bak 2 murrays....but what i liked about the 2 scurl and 360 was that it mad my hair feel mad soft...i guess it all depends on ur type of hair because i have thick hair and i need a good hold like murrays...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

im done with the 360 and gel for right now....time 2 go bak 2 murrays....but what i liked about the 2 scurl and 360 was that it mad my hair feel mad soft...i guess it all depends on ur type of hair because i have thick hair and i need a good hold like murrays...

Alright dude. Keep postin pics. So we can see if yo waves change with the diff products.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 7:59pm
yeah i just took sum like a hour after i washed the scurl and 360 then put in some murrays
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

Alright dude. Keep postin pics. So we can see if yo waves change with the diff products.

posted
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic