Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need 2 kno wut type of cut 2 get dats best 4 ya waves 2 show, an wut type of products i need??....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need 2 kno wut type of cut 2 get dats best 4 ya waves 2 show, an wut type of products i need??....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need 2 kno wut type of cut 2 get dats best 4 ya waves 2 show, an wut type of products i need??....
    Posted: July 17 2004 at 3:25pm
Ok...its time 4 me 2 get a new cut...wut knd of cut should i get... a 2??....afta i get my cut ima need alot of products for my hair were should i get em?? since theres no walgreens were im at rite now i figure dat walmart should have everything, so i need the people that kno best to make a list of tha sh*t i need, im willin 2 spend 50 dollas holla back...thanks
*An my waves be thick, enough for
dem cali dudes to surf in,
CALABUNGA!*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 3:30pm
Oh yeah... i also need a new brush....wuss tha best brush 2 use?? i wuz usin a soft brush...
CALABUNGA!*
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S wrote:

Ok...its time 4 me 2 get a new cut...wut knd of cut should i get... a 2??....afta i get my cut ima need alot of products for my hair were should i get em?? since theres no walgreens were im at rite now i figure dat walmart should have everything, so i need the people that kno best to make a list of tha sh*t i need, im willin 2 spend 50 dollas holla back...thanks

Lol. Get a #2 haircut and tell the barber to cut on the grain to hook th waves up.
Haha. There's no Walgreens by u? Omg. Never heard of that. There a Walgrens on every corner seem like.

Here's what u prolly gon need...

Pomade or Wave Gel
A hard brush. Softees won't do nothin.
Luster's Pink Oil, or some other moisterizer.
Maybe some shampoo too. Whatever kind u like, a bunch of ppl here use that Pantene.

There u go. Maybe a durag too.

United Waves of America
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 4:34pm
u DEFINITELY do not need to spend $50 or a lot of products to get waves. Here's your "list"
brush, any grease(use what u got),durag, and any shampoo(again use what u got). Then start BRUSHING.

P.S. All this has been mentioned about 100000000000000000000000000 times in other post why do u guys insist on repeating the same damn questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! The method has not changed since the last time u asked.
Also, I am not pointing u out exclusively FAB, I'm talking about 'errbody asking the same question but using different words.

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 6:49pm
yea im noticeing2 but my fault im kinda new
CALABUNGA!*
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 6:53pm
Just ask the barber for a dark caeser not to light and your good.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 2:25am
do u pronounce da caesar thing (c-zer) cuz i dont wanna go 2 da barber shop lookin stupid
CALABUNGA!*
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 8:02am
A yo i get a CorVatas haircut for my waves. Whats the difference between that and th ceasar?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 11:44am
A caeser is ery thing cut even and when you say not to light it looks perfect cuz your waves can be seen .
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 11:44am
A caeser is ery thing cut even and when you say not to light it looks perfect cuz your waves can be seen .
Dream Team Website

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 12:34pm
Aight Bx I think both styles are tight.
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

Aight Bx I think both styles are tight.

What do the CorVatas cut look like? Like a caesar? Never heard of that one.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 1:01pm
Yea what do they look like cuz I have neva heard of that.
Dream Team Website

matik_360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matik_360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 1:09pm
word..im interested in knowing what that hair cut looks like myself. The name is fvcking with me,lol
"360 waves with the shell top
adidas" - Tragedy
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 1:26pm

A yo i get a CorVatas haircut for my waves. Whats the difference between that and th ceasar?

i seen corvatos b4...my dad pointed em out 2 me
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

i seen corvatos b4...my dad pointed em out 2 me
What they look like? Lol.

United Waves of America
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 1:38am
by the way whats a # 2 IS IT SOME KIND OF SPECIAL HAIR CUT WHAT IS IT DOES IT HELP
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 1:41am
Originally posted by brandon brandon wrote:

by the way whats a # 2 IS IT SOME KIND OF SPECIAL HAIR CUT WHAT IS IT DOES IT HELP

A number two haircut is just how long the hair will be when the barber is done. It's just how long u want yo hair. It helps cuz waves look best at the #2 length.

United Waves of America
hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 8:19am
tell your barber you want a baldie and when he usin the razor make sure he press hard when its near the throat
matik_360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matik_360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 11:30am
a number 2 is basically a dark caesar. just tell your barber you want a dark caesar, but tell him to cut with the grain so your waves will show nicely.

Oh yeah...I still wanna know what a "Corvatas/Corvatos" hair cut looks like..
"360 waves with the shell top
adidas" - Tragedy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic