Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Luster's 360 style vs murrays pomade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kanyewest86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanyewest86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Luster's 360 style vs murrays pomade
    Posted: July 18 2004 at 4:48pm
I just Got my Hair cut agian and ready to start getting my waves agian. It seem like the two best pomades are 360 and murrays but which should I use? Does it really matter? Should I use one then when I get my wave use the other one?
Holla at ya boy!
"Killin y'all niggaz on that lyrical shit
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips"

Kanye West (Last Call)
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 7:33pm
its up to you 360 is easy to get out of your hair and murrays isnt .murrays holds the hair better than 360 .their both good
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 7:35pm
i like 360 betta
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 10:01pm
I used to use both. 360 is my favorite. It's easy goin and easy comin out. I liked Murray's, but it's just so much work. I don't mind washing my hair multiple times to get it out sometimes, but not everyday.

I give props to Twist, who uses that stuff. I dunno how he wash it out. It seems to work him tho.

United Waves of America
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 10:08pm
yea its tough to get out
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanyewest86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 9:18am
Man it's that hard to wash out? So why do people use murrays. shouldn't everyone use 360?

Kanye West (Last Call)
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 9:28am
Originally posted by kanyewest86 kanyewest86 wrote:

Man it's that hard to wash out? So why do people use murrays. shouldn't everyone use 360?

Some ppl really like Murrays. Even if they have to work hard. I'm not sure why. It's all part of the wave getting process I guess.

United Waves of America
hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 9:49am
1000th time I seen this question

fvck face read the old threads

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanyewest86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 10:39am
Yo hater! get off my nuts, Ya moms all ready got em occupied go hate on sombody cuz.
Fuc*king idiot

Kanye West (Last Call)
hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 10:54am
Originally posted by kanyewest86 kanyewest86 wrote:

Yo hater! get off my nuts, Ya moms all ready got em occupied go hate on sombody cuz.
Fuc*king idiot

I got you mad?

still talkin bout moms and ****

you 12, you have to grow some facial hair before you try to talk tough
matik_360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matik_360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 11:18am
it basically boils down to personal preference. They all serve the same purpose..To hold your hair in place. I personally prefer 360 because of the ease of use and how quickly it washes out. Some people like murray's because it doesn't come out as easily and has a firmer hold, but it just takes a while to wash out. At the end of the day, they both work. The best thing to do is evaluate both of them and whichever you feel gives you the best look and results..stick with it.
"360 waves with the shell top
adidas" - Tragedy
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:21pm
360 iz betta 2 me
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic