Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1 luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ???
    Posted: July 21 2004 at 3:09pm
I was wondering do you put the the pink lotion in before you put the 360 pomade,or put the 360 pomade first then put the pink lotion in? please help
best waves in town
1 luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2004 at 7:27pm

can anyboby tell me
best waves in town
PacPanther View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PacPanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2004 at 7:49pm
i'd go with lotion first. yeah, im pretty sure. see, wash your hair, dont dry it though, it'll make your roots stiff and make it harder for your waves to form. (you dont want that) lol. then put the lotion in and brush for 5 minutes, all over, sides and back down, top foward. then stop and durag for 25 or 30 minutes, take off then put pomade in and brush like a mad man. thats what i did and i got waves in a week. good luck
1 luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2004 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by PacPanther PacPanther wrote:

i'd go with lotion first. yeah, im pretty sure. see, wash your hair, dont dry it though, it'll make your roots stiff and make it harder for your waves to form. (you dont want that) lol. then put the lotion in and brush for 5 minutes, all over, sides and back down, top foward. then stop and durag for 25 or 30 minutes, take off then put pomade in and brush like a mad man. thats what i did and i got waves in a week. good luck
ight thanks,i'm gon 2 try that
best waves in town
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 5:16pm
I put tha pink lotion first because I use the Wave Activator jell and thew directions say to use pink lotion first for best results.
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic