Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

POLL: what pomade u use?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 2:00am
:Murray & 360:
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by wavecap10 wavecap10 wrote:

Let's Jam and Pink Oil Moisturizer everyday. When I go out I add Scurl Wave Control Pomade.

do u use the original jam or the extra hold one?
change is good
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 12:17pm
Yeah, the Regular one with the green lid.

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 5:10pm
I use 360, but I switched to Murrays
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 10:13am
what's the difference between jam and the s-curl wave activator? Which is better....i just need more definition in my waves and i've been using this duke's pomade for a bit.......i'm tryin to get my sides deeper.....
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by bulzeyelou bulzeyelou wrote:

what's the difference between jam and the s-curl wave activator? Which is better....i just need more definition in my waves and i've been using this duke's pomade for a bit.......i'm tryin to get my sides deeper.....

To be honest, you would have to find that out for yourself. One might work better for you than the other one. Right now i'm using the Let's Jam and I have no complaints about it. I like how it makes my hair soft and also my hair is not greasy like when I used to use only the pomades alone.

P.S. I have definitely seen POSITIVE results with the Let's JAM!!!!!!!

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!!!!

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 12:49pm
Does Let's Jam hold like a gel for you? S-curl wave activator doesn't hold at all. Thas why I use S-curl 360 pomade with it.

United Waves of America
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 12:27pm
well the Regular Let's JAM obviously does not hold like a pomade because it is a gel and not a pomade. I have not tried the other Let's JAM that is supposed to hold very well (the one with the pink/purple lid). The regular is not meant to hold your waves but that is why when I go out I use my pomade with the JAM to hold my waves. But to define my waves and create a deeper look, I continue to use Let's JAM and Luster's Pink Hair Lotion on a daily basis.

P.S. I have not tried the wave activator but i'm pretty sure it does the samething.

1 luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 11:15am

[/QUOTE]i use super groom & gel
best waves in town
Tsunami de Cabeza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tsunami de Cabeza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 11:34am
I started out I used Murry's (stuff works great, I must admit), but now I'm tryin out the let's jam (orange lid) cause it ain't that greasy. Girls like to caress the waves, got to look out for them too, ya know
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 11:34am
what is the best pomade .is dukes the best
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 11:36am
does that nunile stuff by murray's work
1 luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 11:39am
Originally posted by brandon brandon wrote:

does that nunile stuff by murray's work

nunile and duke is good just keep brushing
best waves in town
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic