Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

POLL: what pomade u use?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POLL: what pomade u use?
    Posted: July 23 2004 at 7:47pm
i use luster Scurl wave control pomade
change is good
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 7:51pm
gold sportn and 360 and murray

murrays is main
CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 7:52pm
sportin waves black can
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 7:52pm
S-curl 360

United Waves of America
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

S-curl 360

does that really wash out with water?
change is good
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 8:00pm
Not sure... I nevr tried washing only with water, I alwaysuse shampoo. You ever used sportn waves black can? Exact same as that.

I think they just say that to emphasize that it is very thin (compared to Murrays or similar products).

I wonder if the Scurl 360 is the same as the Scurl Wave control. They both do say wave control pomade. Anyone kno?

United Waves of America
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 8:06pm
I use sportin waves Gold Can.
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 8:07pm
Don't use any pomade man, take it from me, I'm on the DreamTeam...don't you see girls with wavy hair, do they use pomades???...NOOO, just gel and brush that's all...Nah I'm just bull****tin' I used to use that 360 pomade you see in the pics but I cut it out for like a month now
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
matik_360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matik_360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 8:54pm
I use the s curl 360 wave pomade now...i used to use the s curl wave control pomade...it's just like murrays. Pretty strong hold
"360 waves with the shell top
adidas" - Tragedy
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by jiggaman jiggaman wrote:

Don't use any pomade man, take it from me, I'm on the DreamTeam...don't you see girls with wavy hair, do they use pomades???...NOOO, just gel and brush that's all...Nah I'm just bull****tin' I used to use that 360 pomade you see in the pics but I cut it out for like a month now
You got any new pics Jigga?

United Waves of America
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 9:06pm
nah man, I'm tryna get some new pics up soon tho
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 9:10pm
360, gel, murrays
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 9:12pm
I use dax wave and groom now
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 11:11pm
i use 360
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 11:51pm
damn looks like everyone is on this 360 sh*t lol ima finish my **** before i buy n e thing else
change is good
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 1:16am
I use Sportin' Waves in da black can
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 5:21am
Thats my man dafatmack, u know about the Sportin' Waves black can. Watch how many newbies are gonna try and switch to that after seeing your surfing thread.
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 7:28am
well i started with sportin waves in the black can..then moved to 360's...and now i'm on Duke's...but with all of them i mix in some murray's for a better hold. I wanna try some of that gel sometime....
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 4:57pm
Let's Jam and Pink Oil Moisturizer everyday. When I go out I add Scurl Wave Control Pomade.

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by wavecap10 wavecap10 wrote:

Let's Jam and Pink Oil Moisturizer everyday. When I go out I add Scurl Wave Control Pomade.

damn that is EXACTLY what i do
change is good
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic