Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kitted Up?¿

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:02am
lol
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:04am
he a nigga dat u hear about in stories
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:06am
haha what up cash
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:18am
Everytime i look at that niggas wave pics i feel like my waves look stupid and hopeless lol
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:21am
yeah i feel ya on that one
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:26am
Lol.. so none of them old posts was even cash?

Haha.. so yo name ain't really jeremy? Wel sory dude, u kno if I ever made u look bad or whatver.

Anyway, yo waves is tight. You gotta a secret method? Lol... I won't tell nobody. Naw.. im j/p, keep doin yo thang nigga.

United Waves of America
cashflow1_harlem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:43am
Wattup people...i'm good. just been workin and i just got back from tour..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:46am
thats cool man....yeah but u gotta let me in on tha way u got ur wavez cuz your waves is tight.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:51am
Whattup yall i been tryna get on here but i been on tour and i been checkin some of da posts..some of the tour iz on www.black5entertainment.com but anyway watzz goo tho?

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:54am
Nah mah real name is carl.. not Jeremy... that fool jeremy could have got my real name off my site but i guess he aint that bright and i see you got my man Vet pic up here...

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:56am
everythings cool on my end.....yo waves is lookin tight on this pic on black5....looks like u was doin some big things.....yeah ima check out yo stuff when it comes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:57am
Man i hate 2 seem like a jerk on here. but a link will be on my site to get the instructions and the gel/pomade u need and the type of brush... it will b up there no later than Friday fellas...and u should get those sideburn joints too. Wass funny is my friends was laughin at my technique in the beginning. and if u seen what my hair look like b4 u would be cryin laughing...

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:58am
How you get your waves lookin like dat cash? The whole entire mens forum on waves just cant see how you can get them like dat without using a kit lol. holla back

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:00am
Originally posted by cashflow1_harlem cashflow1_harlem wrote:

Man i hate 2 seem like a jerk on here. but a link will be on my site to get the instructions and the gel/pomade u need and the type of brush... it will b up there no later than Friday fellas...and u should get those sideburn joints too. Wass funny is my friends was laughin at my technique in the beginning. and if u seen what my hair look like b4 u would be cryin laughing...

alright then i guess its worth tha wait....i cant wait tho cuz if i can get my sideburns hooked up that would be some tight ish....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:00am
Originally posted by cashflow1_harlem cashflow1_harlem wrote:

Aight cool hope to see your method dogg.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:01am
O yeah....! Do Not use and i mean do not use nothing wit per stuff or those wave kit things wit some kind of white wave conditioner or pattern maker in it. and 1nce ya wave pattern is coming through stay away from the hard brushes...if u got real thick hair then it's cool. if not then no hard brushes

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:04am
aight cash......i knew hard brushes were all that they were cracked up to be....they make my head hurt so i stick to tha medium brush even tho my hair is thick....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:06am
Yo Bulzeyelou,

ya joints r tite man u right there duke. and somebody tell me exactly what r these kits yall talkin about. i was callin my tech. and ingredients and brush and cap a kit.. but i better not cause people might mistake it for something else..?

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:08am
thanks......the kits we refer to is the ones like the s-curl stuff...like the s-curl comb thru texturizer and stuff like that....they have the relaxer stuff and some shampoo and conditioner....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:10am
Yo wass funny is i met Mase like 6 or 7 months ago. and he looked at me and smiled and said.." Yeah you almost got waves like mine." I had to laugh cause that dude just kept staring at the waves

CF
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic