Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kitted Up?¿

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:11am
yeah alot of ppl say u use a kit becuz of ya waves go 2 yo sideburn...lol so yeah u betta stop sayin kit cuz ppl will mistake it for the s curl comb thru kit...thats kinda smooth how u dropped by here tho....big ups on that
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:11am
lol....thats tight....i wanna meet mase
cashflow1_harlem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:12am
nah don't never use the stuff in those kits. uit aint no good for nobody. i noticed in this forum that people always say they used 1 b4. they never say they still continue to use it.

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:14am
yeah i admit i used one about 5 months ago....then i shaved my head....Micheal Jordan style, razor and everything....then started growing my hair back and get waves the real way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:15am
Man that dude was my idol. so i was happy to meet him.. and as far as the sideburn thing. Aww man i'm a make it easy 4 u. and i apologize for not saying how on here,, i'm sorry bout dat. later this week u'll get the info...

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:17am
aight...thanks cash....yeah and i'm happy mase is back

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:18am
i used a kit bout 2 yrs ago cuz no body else would tell me how 2 get waves really....messed up my hair...i came 2 skoo wit str8 hair lookin like bruce lee....then i just asked my barber and he hooked me up...i just got lazy wit maintain my waves so they went away
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:19am
Man its funny how rumors get spread online . i was tryin hard to register when i was reading the lies i was reading about how i got the waves...well i guess i wouldn't say lies. but it's all coo tho.. i'm a sign off in a few. but hit me up anytime. i may not b in this forum regularly but at least 1nce a week. but just hit me on the email..

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:21am
yeah fo sho.....
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:25am
I used a kit 5 weeks ago and it was Great! ( i had 360 waves before i used it) my waves look like your waves cash.

I dont plan on using it again it did want i wanted to change the texture of my hair.

Like i say before i respect your decision not to use kits.
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:28am
I like to say thanks Cash .

when i first came here i saw your waves and i was like WOW. That started my experiments..... to get my hair to look like yours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:28am
you got picture man.....i wanna see em
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:31am
im getting a new pc for college when i get it im going to buy a good pc camera too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:34am
yo bulz u still doin yo experiment?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:34am
Lemee ask u, did that kitt burn the hell out of ya head...lol nah seriously i wanna see what it would look like wit the kit. cause on the real i don't no any body personally from my hood that use a kit..or at least they don't tell nobody. but somebody send me a pic with waves that r from a kit...

CF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:37am
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

yo bulz u still doin yo experiment?

nah i quit it a few dayz ago cuz it looked like my waves wasnt tryin to connect to tha back...i'm gonna post some updated pictures tomorrow.....

dang cash...if u had a kit in ur hair then your waves would be flowing like the 7 seas....people would drown in 'em LOL...they'd be drippin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:39am
lol if u ask me that nigga cash dont even need 2 touch a kit...his waves are on point...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:40am
yeah...they tight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:56am
yeah im waitin for him 2 drop the info on how to get them deep waves for back 2 skoo...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 1:58am
hell yeah....i cant wait to sho mine off when i get to school.....everybody gonna be wonderin how i did it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic