Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sup peoples i got bore with my hair and tried a wave kit.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sup peoples i got bore with my hair and tried a wave kit.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sup peoples i got bore with my hair and tried a wave kit.
    Posted: July 31 2004 at 3:17am
well my story is i had waves since i was 7 years old and i had 360 waves since i was 15 (im 19 now)

I got bored with the appearance of my hair with i was not wtf im going to use a wave kit for the hell of it.

Well to my surprise the kit enhanced the waves i worked damn hard to get. I think it did this by detangling my hair completely.

Well my point is why now use the kit to enhance the waves you already have and continue to brush daily (i brush 3-4 hours 4 days out of a week)

I had the kit in my hair for 4 weeks now no damage.
my hair looks expectly like cash flow. I dont think kits are bad if you use them the "right" way.
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 3:28am
pics plz
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 3:34am
Your get you pictures as soon as i get my new pc for college i will buy a pc cam then

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 3:43am
coo...so u sayin even if u wash yo hair yo waves will still be there...the cash flow look alike waves?
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 4:06am
Yeah i have a method of washing my hair i told of it on the boards.
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 7:54am
You got waves like cash from a kit? thats crazy i wanna see some pics 2, but i never put i kit in my hair man u gotta be a man and do it da natrul way.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net
D UNDISPUTED DEEPNESS DMASS360
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 10:26am
I had 360 waves since i was 15 and i got them the "man" way by burshing the hell outta my hair.

But i got bored with the look so i used a kit to echanced my current 360 the kit didn't give me more or less waves.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 11:10am
There still has to be somethimg else you can use besides a kit to enhance your waves. Once om satisfied with my waves om gonna see if theres somethin else that can enhance them besides a kit.
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 11:22am
i respect your decision
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

There still has to be somethimg else you can use besides a kit to enhance your waves. Once om satisfied with my waves om gonna see if theres somethin else that can enhance them besides a kit.

Me too... there has to be somethin.

United Waves of America
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 5:26pm
yeah the same thing happend to me when i used a kit.....just made my hair look tight as **** for a week then it wore out.....it makes what waves u got really defined but if u have thick hair like me then it wont last long at all.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by bulzeyelou bulzeyelou wrote:

yeah the same thing happend to me when i used a kit.....just made my hair look tight as **** for a week then it wore out.....it makes what waves u got really defined but if u have thick hair like me then it wont last long at all.....
yo bulzeyelou do you cut your hair in the same direction as you brush?
F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 7:18pm
wut kit did you use?
*An my waves be thick, enough for
dem cali dudes to surf in,
CALABUNGA!*
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 7:57pm
S-Cur wave kit

I has enough in it to use it twice . so after the first time i waited 3 weeks to use it again.
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 8:02pm
btw the first time i left it in for 25 mins no burning at all. It didn't change the texture of my hair at all.

But the second time it started to burn a hell after 12 mins i washed it out and WOW! the texture of my hair changed completely and i love it!!!!!

I use s-curl short wave gel and pink lusters light hair lotion and hair wash and my hair looks the same since the day i did it.

(thanks to the trail and error of learninf to manage my hair before and after washing i went thru before i used the kit .)
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 8:04pm
u got pics??????
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

Originally posted by bulzeyelou bulzeyelou wrote:

yo bulzeyelou do you cut your hair in the same direction as you brush?

yeah, i cut in the same way i brush, and i think my barber goes against the grain but i still have my waves when he's done so i'm cool with it.....

@F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S
I used the Duke's Kit...works really nice but didnt last that long for me lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 10:46pm
[/QUOTE]yo bulzeyelou do you cut your hair in the same direction as you brush?
[/QUOTE] Bulzeyelou Quote
yeah, i cut in the same way i brush, and i think my barber goes against the grain but i still have my waves when he's done so i'm cool with it.....

[/QUOTE] aight cool cause i got nervous when my barber cut mines cause he cut againts the grain, and i was like damn i hope i dont lose the waves.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 11:42pm
if the kit enhances yo waves that thats pretty tight...ima try 2 get the kit look first...if that fails then i might use a kit 2 enhance the waves...but thats a last resort....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 11:52pm
lol well good luck at what ever u do!!!!.....i like the way kits make ur hair look but then again, knowing that u worked hard to get kit-like waves is best....makes ya feel good
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic