Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dafatmack i gotta question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
4governa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4governa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dafatmack i gotta question
    Posted: August 02 2004 at 10:21am
How hard was ur brush when ur hair was low, and u were using the black can of sportin waves?
waves spinnin soon
4governa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4governa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 10:48am
also, if i brush alot during the day, wont that brush the pomade out my hair which holds the hair in place to form waves?
waves spinnin soon
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 2:42pm
I was usin a VS brush, medium type. Then I switched to a medium-hard(little harder than the VS) after tha first week, then I switched to an Annie brush(hard) after another week.

The longer my hair got, the harder the brush.

The hard brush does pull your hair out. I just use the hard one before I put the du-rag on, then when I take it off I use the medium to style it.

Hard brushes give you those deep waves, medium brushes make em look wavy.

So if you just chillin in da crib I advise you not use pomade; just pink lotion, blue magic, or gel.

Damn, you got alot a questions. LOL

Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
4governa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4governa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 5:57pm
lol, thanks. Ima use the soft brush for now. And im mad hype i got that clarifying shampoo. But i guess after this week, i will start using my medium hard brush. Thanks for the tips.
waves spinnin soon
4governa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4governa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2004 at 12:19pm
do u put alot of black can grease in ur hair?
waves spinnin soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic