Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When do yall cats start school?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 1:25am
For real? I'm originally from Detroit. Lived ther for seven years too...

United Waves of America
Malvale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malvale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:46pm
September 7

Trust me all those starting college. You''''''''re gonna have so much fun you ain''''''''t gonna want to go home lol.
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:54pm
why you say that cuz of the gurls and parties. But they still have to work.LoL
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Malvale Malvale wrote:

September 7

Trust me all those starting college. You''''''''re gonna have so much fun you ain''''''''t gonna want to go home lol.

What college you at Malvale?

United Waves of America
Malvale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malvale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:19pm
nah, don't let people scare you. you won't be doing work 24/7 if you actually do the assignments when you get em instead of letting them pile up. its not really that hard, unless your major is astrophyics like mine :( wish I had changed it when I had the chance
There is always choice.
Malvale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malvale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

Originally posted by Malvale Malvale wrote:

September 7

What college you at Malvale?

Rutgers Univerity of New Jersey. It's freakin expensive, everything in jersey/NYC is a ripoff, but I got partial scholarship + financial aid + some grants.
There is always choice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:26pm
thats a good college. planing on playing any sports or no?
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:28pm
You a freshman?

United Waves of America
Malvale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malvale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:44pm
Eh, I think I'm gonna go out for baseball this year for the hell of it. Rutgers is a good school, but I think Ramapo might be a lil better now. Th about playing sport is, it cuts into your working time, and if you want to do anything around here your pockets gotta be full at all times. What you really want is a campus job. They pay good as ****, but fill up fast. Sea, I'm about to turn 19 and going into senior year, cause ya boy is a genius. nah, not really.

There is always choice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:45pm
LoL
Dream Team Website

Damadhatter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damadhatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:17pm
i go bac the 13th of september. And my birthday is the 9th so i wont really be able to celebrate in school wit all my homies
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 3:34pm
LOL, I went to school today. It was wack(as usual). My girl was hangin on me 99.9% of da fvckin time so I couldn't holla at nuthin.

I'm ready to get this ova with and graduate.
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 3:47pm
I start school Aug 30

Will be attending University of Memphis

i'll be running track (sprinter)
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 6:00pm
Damn..?

United Waves of America
Tsunami de Cabeza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tsunami de Cabeza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 11:14am
lol
I've been to New Jersey alot, all I had to do was drive across the ben franklin bridge (actually I think it was, I forgot) or take a ferry from penn's landin to that aquarium cross the river. But that was bout 3 years ago when I lived in philly, man I miss those latinas
Anyway now I'm in da dirty south (family reasons) about to attend tech. college in th 23rd. I think that might be it for me, but my dad wants me to further my edu. I enrolled inthe med field to be an R.N (think what ya want, I'm in it for the $$$$, plus its a sound job field)and later hopefully a Nurse Practioner,I'm sick of school though, what yall think?
Ebuka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 9:50am
Aug 30 hel ya trying to get my **** spinning that why trying to get **** to connect
K!n9st0n' f!N3sS G
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic