Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scurl Comb Thru Regular Kit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Wave King of Kentucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scurl Comb Thru Regular Kit
    Posted: August 05 2004 at 6:10pm
It's been a minut since I been on the site, but I had to let my hair grow a lil bit. I just got the Scurl Comb Thru (blue box) so I can get the curly look of the dude on the front of the box. I dont no if it is going to burn the hell out of my hair but this is the look I want. If I am not satisfide with the look I'm just gonna get my waves back with the kit, if I do that they gonna look like Cash Flows to the burns. Holla Back
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 6:14pm
good luck. Hope you get the results you want.
Drag_on View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drag_on Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 6:50pm
Good Luck that ish is going to burn the hell out of your hair
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 7:24pm
it only burns your hair when you leave it in for a long period of time Leave it in for 30 minutes and it wont burn your hair.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

it only burns your hair when you leave it in for a long period of time Leave it in for 30 minutes and it wont burn your hair.

why 30? The box intructions says like 24 and 30 is for REALLY BAD BAD NAPPY hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 8:23pm
On the directions it says: 10-15 min for fine
16-25 min for medium 26-35 min for coarse.
My hair is not nappy so it should take 16-25 min. It only burns when you scratch your head thats what my momma said, but I will find out if it burns this weekend.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 8:31pm
Does anybody know when Cash Flow is going to post his thread on how to get the waves to the burns,because if my curls dont look right I am going to use the kit to get my waves back. I know it is the easy way out,but it took me 6 weeks to get my waves spinning the way I wanted them to. I dont want to go through the struggle again,so I gotta take the easy way out. It might look better with the kit anyway.
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Wave King of Kentucky Wave King of Kentucky wrote:

Does anybody know when Cash Flow is going to post his thread on how to get the waves to the burns,because if my curls dont look right I am going to use the kit to get my waves back. I know it is the easy way out,but it took me 6 weeks to get my waves spinning the way I wanted them to. I dont want to go through the struggle again,so I gotta take the easy way out. It might look better with the kit anyway.

So... you sayin that if you don't like the results of the curl then you want yo waves back? If u already have waves, then the pattern should be in yo head shouldn't it? So once u cut off the kit hair and brush a little.. won't yo waves come back without all the hard work again? I dun kno much bout kits tho... just a guess.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:00pm
30 min so it will really straighten your hair
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:03pm
You might be right Sea Town the waves might still be in my head.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:06pm
It will straighten your hair less than 30 min it all depends on what type of hair you have. I have medium so it should take my hair 16-25 min

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:07pm
yup
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:13pm
The reason I want a small curl is because no body has one. Everybody got waves know every time I turn around I see someone with waves. I just want to be different. I ant hatin on waves I love waves it's just I had waves for like 2 years and I think it's time for a change. So I hope my hair will look like J-Boog from B2K his curl looked clean.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:17pm
yea im gonna try curls one day.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:20pm
So you like J-Boog's curls to Bx?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:21pm
yea they tight I wanna try curls also but im still caught up in the wave business.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:27pm
I feel yah Bx I used to be crazy bout my waves too. I used to think that I would never get rid of them because I worked so hard for them. I just gotta make a change for myself though you feel me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:49pm
yea I feel you I was gonna go to curls for the same reason. ery one has waves where i live they even have competitions.So I started to realize ery one had waves and wanted to be different.but i stood with waves just for the reason that i kept cuttin my hair.To lazy to grow my hair.But im thinkin bout it now cuz my hair seems to be curling naturally and it is gettin long.
Dream Team Website

cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 9:59pm
See thats what i meant atfer i completely connected my 360 waves i got bored with the look so i used a kit to "enhance" it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 10:05pm
What does it look like since you enhanced your waves?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic