Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

@Twista and Cedclark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: @Twista and Cedclark
    Posted: August 06 2004 at 9:21am
yo twista!, i dont mean to call u out and all but i was just wonderin what brush u talkin bout u got from Walgreens?....i'm bout to go ova there this weekend....u got a pic that u can post? You said it was a hard palm brush right, u know what brand it is?.....

yo cedclark....you got some pics of your waves? I wanna see how the gels work for u...in that thread u were talkin bout how they make your waves "deep".....holla back
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 11:51am
nope i dont have a pic of it. It should be obivous and it should be by the durag and wave caps.
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:03pm
The name brand for the palm brush is Hollywood beauty. I bought one when i was in florida but stopped using it cuz it was very rough on my scalp.It should be where all the wave pomades and durags are at and it also says wave brush on the plastic.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

The name brand for the palm brush is Hollywood beauty. I bought one when i was in florida but stopped using it cuz it was very rough on my scalp.It should be where all the wave pomades and durags are at and it also says wave brush on the plastic.

If it indeed is " Hollywood beauty" its not the same quality as the one from walmart. This one is good and stays up in shape. I dont think it was " Hollywood beauty" but iono.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:22pm
does yo brush have anything written on it twist?
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by bulzeyelou bulzeyelou wrote:

does yo brush have anything written on it twist?

my friend has mine :/ Since skool got out so i dont evn rember. I kno dat back of da brush got lik 4 engraved creaves... (lines)
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 2:11pm
im currently uploading my hair pictures to my e-mail account then how to i put them on here.

i will have them up within 3 hours

im using a camera phone some dont ecpect the best quality .

I washed my hair last night i have nothing in my hair in the pictures ok bbl
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 2:14pm
I cant maintain waves on my side burns because my du-rag cant cover them with my night.

I need to talk to cash on how he is able to maintan his waves on his side burns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by cedclark cedclark wrote:

im currently uploading my hair pictures to my e-mail account then how to i put them on here.

i will have them up within 3 hours

im using a camera phone some dont ecpect the best quality .

I washed my hair last night i have nothing in my hair in the pictures ok bbl

yea man i take all my pics with my camera phone

yo twist, i just got back from the store and bought this brush cuz its the only one there...and i went to two of them....i didnt take it out the package just in case it wasnt the right one

cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 2:58pm
My first set of pictures will show my hair with nothing in it.

My second set will show my hair with s-curl stylin gel texturizer
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:02pm
yo that brush looks nice...what store did you got 2...walgreens?
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:04pm
iight Ced....

i got the brush at walgreens...it was $1.99

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:06pm
have you opened it yet...if so what does it feel like?
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:10pm
nope havent opened it yet...but it looks like its a hard brush....i'm gonna wait till twista replies before i open it up....heres the brushes i use now....the brown one is a medium and the black one is a soft brush.....
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:11pm
nope thoses arent PALM. They fit in ur hand and has no handle.

[edit: We posted at the same time. The 1st pictures u have inst da right brush. It made it ur second pic brush its more of a dull brown wood.] The one i had cost 1.99 too u can try that new brush u got it may actually be a nice brush.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:16pm
dang u fast.....ight...well i aint gonna trip...although i need a hard palm brush this is good enough cuz i can just use it at home and use my other palm brushes when i go out.....

i just opened it up and dis **** is pretty dam hard....i dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing...i'll just check how my waves is lookin...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:21pm
well one of my babers had always said u need a hard brush to carve that pattern in...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 3:29pm
i stopped using hard brushes because they were irritating my scalp.but dey good for waves also.
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:02pm
Yeah it takes a while to get used to hard brushes.

Yo bulz, why u gettin a new brush anyway? The others ones u got worn out.. or u just want to try somethin new? Seems like what u got has worked good.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:05pm
Thats what I said but he said he likes to experiment alot. Thats the way I was when I first got into the wave game.I liked to experiment alot.LoL
Dream Team Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic