Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My first set of pictures with nothing in my hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My first set of pictures with nothing in my hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Wave King of Kentucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:26pm
I bet cash used a kit because his waves look perfect. If he said he did not use a kit that is kinda hard to believe. The reason I say this is because he has waves to the burns.
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:26pm
Na not yet
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:26pm
Na cash did'nt post his method yet.
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Wave King of Kentucky Wave King of Kentucky wrote:

So do you recommend us using the kit to enhance our waves? Did the kit burn your hair? How long did it take, because I am about to get a curl by useing the Comb Thru kit?
It seem like when I first came to this board in May errybody was sayin how bad kits were.. "don't use em"... "it's cheatin" etc.

It seem like now tho.. that ery1 is thinkin bout usin them, or already used em. Isn't a lot of ya'lls goal to be on da dreamteam? I asked this before but go no answer... what are da team rules about kits?

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:33pm
yea once I get my pics thats my goal to be on tha team. But what is the dream teams rules about kits?
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

So do you recommend us using the kit to enhance our waves? Did the kit burn your hair? How long did it take, because I am about to get a curl by useing the Comb Thru kit?
It seem like when I first came to this board in May errybody was sayin how bad kits were.. "don't use em"... "it's cheatin" etc.

It seem like now tho.. that ery1 is thinkin bout usin them, or already used em. Isn't a lot of ya'lls goal to be on da dreamteam? I asked this before but go no answer... what are da team rules about kits?

:/ no kits lol.
Cash was a orginal member and we still dont know really. Im not evn sure wut 2 do with da team lol. Are we just goin to huv ppl pics and products up? The site is in my hands and mostly evr1 of da orginal members are MIA or not here rarly.
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:34pm
Quote :From Dream Team FAQ::
Q: Can i use a kit to get waves.

A: No, you will die if you use a kit.

lol
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:35pm

all im sayin is use your own judgement. btw i used
s-curl wave kit i left it in for exactly 25mins.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:35pm
I think that you should get your waves by hard work to be on the dream team not by useing a kit. The kits do make your hair look alot better, and it only takes up to 20 min. If you already have waves and you just want to enhance them then I dont see anything wrong with useing a kit.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by dafatmack dafatmack wrote:

lol

OMG @ ALL DA QUESTIONS ON DA TAG BOARD ON DA SITE! blahhhhhhhhhh
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:36pm
im not here to be on the dream team just to help me develop their waves
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by dafatmack dafatmack wrote:

lol

Lol.. I forgot about that.

So all ya'll who tryin to use enhance yo waves with kits can't be on da team.. take a second thot of what ya'll really wana do for real.

United Waves of America
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:37pm
Quote MG @ ALL DA QUESTIONS ON DA TAG BOARD ON DA SITE! blahhhhhhhhhh

I aint even notice dat, lol
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:38pm
LoL yea think about it
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:40pm
Twista the team is in your hands play boy. So what is it gonna be kits or no kits?
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:41pm
your all going to face a time when your tired of the look of your waves and going to want to experiment.

Before i even thru about using a kit i tried almost every other hair product for that "new look" wax,promade,gel,jam,lotion ,dax but desire continued so i tried the kit just for kicks
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:41pm
ne1 kno ne wave songs i can put on da main DT site? Right now i got twista, but i dunno if ne songs r about waves. Lik kayne says somethin bout waves but dats only 1 part .
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:42pm
i love that twista song on the site atfer hearing that i downloaded the kameikaze cd
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:44pm

Twista the team is in your hands play boy. So what is it gonna be kits or no kits?

Wel lthe answer is in da org. DT FAQ and im not going to change dat w/o all 5 org members lol.. and all 5 aint around so its staying.

IF i get tired of my waves imma jus not brush and trust me lol.. there gonna dissepar cuz dats already happen 2 me b4.

Quote love that twista song on the site atfer hearing that i downloaded the kameikaze cd

damn u shudve cop'd dat cd along time ago.
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:45pm
Fabolous - Damn
Quote 'm sippin liquor the color of smurf's skin
as long as the earth spins
and you'll get sea sick,cuz my waves be thick enough for them cali dudes to surf in

But that aint til the third verse. Damn would be a hot joint to put on there tho.

I got it if you want it.
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic